Mackem tries to fire himself out of Sunderland....

Matty

'A man is recovering in hospital from serious internal injures after launching a firework from his backside. The 22-year-old suffered a scorched colon and other injuries in the incident in Sunderland, Tyne and Wear. A spokeswoman for the North East Ambulance Service said: "We received a call stating there was a male who had a firework in his bottom and it was bleeding. A spokesman for the Firework Association, said he had never heard of an incident like it in 45 years' - The Press Association.

Shame the fucker didn't put it further up. That way, he would have exploded all over his mates, and the hospital staff could have dealt with a more serious case, instead of yarking burnt skin off the inside of this daft twats hoop.

Speaking of colon-related injuries, a friend of mine working in A&E told me about a woman who had come in after her partner attempting the "splenic flick".

Which is: shoving your arm so far up someone's arse they can reach the splenic flexure of the colon, and giving it a flick.

(splenic flexure is situated at the top right of the colon in the picture below)

colon.jpg

I'm just impressed they got past the sigmoid (again, see pic) tbh!

Speaking of colon-related injuries, a friend of mine working in A&E told me about a woman who had come in after her partner attempting the "splenic flick".

Which is: shoving your arm so far up someone's arse they can reach the splenic flexure of the colon, and giving it a flick.

(splenic flexure is situated at the top right of the colon in the picture below)

colon.jpg

I'm just impressed they got past the sigmoid (again, see pic) tbh!

:razz: wtf ????????????

I thought I explained it quite clearly, obviously not.

You see that picture?

You see the pinky-purple thing labelled 'colon'?

You see the top right hand corner, where it bends from going across to going down?

That's your splenic flexure.

Someone shoved their hand so far up someone else's arse they could touch it.

Better?!

You see that picture?

You see the top right hand corner, where it bends from going across to going down?

Better?!

:dancing: the wtf was aimed at "what the fuck would you want to try that for ??" :razz:

You see that picture?

Better?!

:dancing: the wtf was aimed at "what the fuck would you want to try that for ??" :razz:

AH my apologies. Fuck knows. Incidentally, one of my coursemates said "wow, you must have to have a lot of babies to be able to do that."

Her obs and gynae placement is certainly going to be an eye-opener!

You see that picture?

Better?!

AH my apologies. Fuck knows. Incidentally, one of my coursemates said "wow, you must have to have a lot of babies to be able to do that."

Her obs and gynae placement is certainly going to be an eye-opener!

what does anyone get out of it though?