John Terry

wykikitoon

Allegedly John Terry was racist towards Ledley King and thats why him and Chimbonda went mad. King is usually a calm player.

If this is true then Terry is fucked tbh.

This is ALLEGEDLY btw

I reckoned it must be something like this, just by the way he took his punishment and the way King and Chimbonda reacted. It had to be something to do with what was said, but I doubt we'll ever get to find out exactly what was said.

Drogba didnt seem his usual self either when it kicked off.

I doubt we will find out either, England captain and all that.

If this is true, not really the example to be setting.

Exactly, if true he wants a VERY long ban and kicking out of the England squad, but I cant see that happening, I mean, we dont have racism in English football do we? :razz:

cant see this been true

Terry got sent off cos Poll is a tit and shite at his job

Aye Terry got sent off for a second yellow, which was for the push in the box. If he was sent off for racism then it would have been a red card straight, surely?

I saw the incident and thought it might be something like that. Shit gets said in the heat of the moment tbh, but until the racism issue can be discussed rationally then it's going to stay how it is; so that'll be forever basically.

I also wouldn't rule out foul play on the part of Spurs, Jol has turned them into a filthy team, turned my stomach watching their play-acting on Sunday.

cant see this been true

Aye Terry got sent off for a second yellow, which was for the push in the box. If he was sent off for racism then it would have been a red card straight, surely?

do the refs have set guidelines to follow for racist comments?

all this just sounds like some crap rumour started by some wide boy in london

Exactly, if true he wants a VERY long ban and kicking out of the England squad, but I cant see that happening, I mean, we dont have racism in English football do we? :razz:

Righto.

cant see this been true

do the refs have set guidelines to follow for racist comments?

all this just sounds like some crap rumour started by some wide boy in london

Yes, red card!

Righto.

What do you think should happen then if he did racially abuse him? :dancing: Not something you can let go really!

Righto.

What do you think should happen then if he did racially abuse him? :dancing: Not something you can let go really!

It goes on in pretty much every single game. If a player is caught racially abusing someone, they should be sent off. End of matter.

Righto.

It goes on in pretty much every single game. If a player is caught racially abusing someone, they should be sent off. End of matter.

Sent off and the fucking book thrown at him. No place for it in the game tbh OR life tbh

Righto.

Sent off and the fucking book thrown at him. No place for it in the game tbh OR life tbh

There's worse things in life tbh. Would you say the same if he played for us? (and yes, I know you'll claim that you would, but pretty certain I've never seen a post from you having a go at Bowyer?)