Waddle in todays Sun

wykikitoon

I know I shouldnt even mention this after the shite The Sun churns out but this bloke is a cock end.

So the Toon Army are calling for Glenn Roeder's head, when only a few months ago they were chanting for him to become their manager.

After a few dodgy results, they suddenly want him out.

I'm sick of hearing supporters calling for managers to be sacked at the first sign of trouble.

It does the game and the clubs involved no good at all.

It is no conicidence the most succesful clubs are those wjo have stuck by their managers.

At top-of-the-table Manchester United, Alex Ferguson celebrates 20 years in charge. Over at struggling St James' Park, Roeder is under pressure after little more than 20 minutes in the job.

This is complete madness. It is not a change of manager need but an improvement in their luck. And Luque.

I am certain my old club would be in the top eight where it not for their horrific injury-list.

As it stands, they are second-bottom and do not look like scoring. That is because their main strikers are in the treatment room.

Injuris to Oba Martins, Shola and of course Michael Owen mean Roeder has been forced to play Rossi and Duff as a makeshift strike-force.

Another problem for Roeder is he does not have a midfielder who can weigh in with 10 goals a season, like Cahill does at Everton. Thats means, if Newcastle's strikers do not score then the team do not score.

Duff has struggled to get goals since joining from Chelsea in the summer. I only hope he does not go the same way as previous big-money signing Laurent Robert and Hugo Viana, who released for nothing. I would revert to Duff in midfield and Play Luquw up front.

The Spaniard has come in for a lot of stick since his £9.5m move from Deportivo. There has been a lot of debate about the fee and which is his best position, winger or striker?

Newcastle got stung with the price, but I saw him play in Spain and he looked a good player. I would give him a run in the team. Who knows? He could become a hero. He showed he can score in last week's 1-0 UEFA Cup win in Paleremo.

I know Glenn very well and he will be hurting like mad after Saturday's defeat. But he is a good, honest manager. The fact he did not hide afterwards and came out to talk to the media showed that. He needs time.

I do not think chairman Freddie Shepard helps the situation by speaking out so much. The best chairmen are the ones you never see. But FFS is never slow in coming foward to give his opinions, because he is a passionate fan of the club.

He now needs to stay strong and stick by his team manager for the best interests of the club

Excuse my CHRIS. Is it not Roeder who chooses the team? Ie drops Luque to the bench after scoring mid-week? Is it not Roeder who chooses to not pick a natural LB in Bernard? Is it not Roeder who loans a striker who cannot play in cup matchs and then plays him when we are in the shit?

Fuck off Waddle!

It is no conicidence the most succesful clubs are those wjo have stuck by their managers.

Successful managers are kept on, especially ones who have come to a club with a good CV. Shit ones are sacked. Cause and effect, not effect and cause.

Jesus wept I am getting sick of some of the cretins in the media who know fuck all about what is happening to this club. For Waddle to come out with such twaddle just goes to show yet again what an absolute moron he is.

Successful managers are kept on, especially ones who have come to a club with a good CV. Shit ones are sacked. Cause and effect, not effect and cause.

Jesus wept I am getting sick of some of the cretins in the media who know fuck all about what is happening to this club. For Waddle to come out with such twaddle just goes to show yet again what an absolute moron he is.

Aye its a fecking nut ache! Yes managers need time, BUT when someone is making clueless decisions like Roeder is then they have to go. Yes we do have a bad injury list but why isnt this being looked into? What hasnt changed since Souness has left? Something (excluding Owen) is making these players unfit?

Can't say I recall anyone calling for him to become manager. Looks like he's a bit misinformed.

Wrong, wrong, wrong, wrong, just plain wrong.

Why? Because talksport have just been discussing Rodders with a NE journo (don't know who he was, Ian someone????) and he told all the listeners that Portly Freddie received thousands of e-mails/txts calling for Rodders to get the job during the close season.

The journo then said 'nobody can accuse Shepherd of not listening to the fans.'

Deary me. Deary, deary me :unsure:

When the fuck were people chanting for Duck face to become manager, the fat mackem cunt wants to keep his mooth shut.

Sorry Cath!

Apparently all but me and you off this board e-mailed FFS pleading for Rodders to get the job. Just what I heard, like :unsure:

When the fuck were people chanting for Duck face to become manager, the fat mackem cunt wants to keep his mooth shut.

Sorry Cath!

Apparently all but me and you off this board e-mailed FFS pleading for Rodders to get the job. Just what I heard, like :unsure:

Didn't you see that email???

I think it was something like this:

Dear Mr Shepherd (you fat useless cunt)*

Please, please, please appoint Glenda as our new manager because we are just sick to death of nasty people like that Souness man you employed last time.

Love all at toontastic

(But not wacky or snakehips)

ps. Did we mention you're a useless fat cunt*?

* sorry Cath

Edited by sammynb

Sorry Cath!

Didn't you see that email???

I think it was something like this:

Dear Mr Shepherd (you fat useless cunt)*

Please, please, please appoint Glenda as our new manager because we are just sick to death of nasty people like that Souness man you employed last time.

Love all at toontastic

(But not wacky or snakehips)

ps. Did we mention you're a useless fat cunt*?

* sorry Cath

:D:angry: That's the one!! :angry:<_<

The bloke is as thick as mince. Any half-decent ex-footballer working in the media seems to be able to command a column in one of the broadsheets. Waddle works for the BBC yet can only get a job writing for The Sun. It reads like a fucking 12 year old wrote it ffs.

More lazy journalism a la Hansen; the fans haven't even chanted "Roeder Out!" at a match yet as far as I can tell. "Shepherd Out!" however is a different matter.