100 million....

Radgina

if you won it on friday and could buy out FFS what would be your next move ??? I had this conversation with PP and a few others on friday and have my own cunning plan but I would like to hear from the "Elite" soopafans :unsure:

( yes I know it prob should be in the Newcastle Forum but there's enough shit going on there at the minute !!)

with 100m?

probably wouldn't be enough to seriously affect the club in a good way.

but I'd get rid of everyone from the manager up, spend money on staff who will get the best out of the established and up and coming players. (Taylor, Zog etc.)

Sell players who haven't the character or skill to play at the standard required to get a club into Europe.

Employ experts to work out why exactly our players are so often crippled.

have veto on the music played at the ground. No more charva bollocks.

get better food served

change the stand names back to the original, except make the East stand the Alan Shearer stand, swapping the bar's name to something else... like the Strawberry or something.

Improve Kingston Park

Make Training sessions more readily viewable by the public

enforce strict code of conduct on the players.

leave scouting and player proposals to scouts and manager.

leave tactics and training up to coaches and manager.

Don't eat as much as Freddy.

Only talk to papers when a comment is absolutely neccesary or vindicated.

Guest Patrokles

with 100m?

but I'd get rid of everyone from the manager up, spend money on staff who will get the best out of the established and up and coming players. (Taylor, Zog etc.)

Sell players who haven't the character or skill to play at the standard required to get a club into Europe.

get better food served

change the stand names back to the original, except make the East stand the Alan Shearer stand, swapping the bar's name to something else... like the Strawberry or something.

Improve Kingston Park

:unsure:

You'd end up as bad as Shepherd!

with 100m?

get better food served

Improve Kingston Park

I was day-dreaming yesterday and came up with an almost identical manifesto. I'd go for Hiddink to run the football side and employ an experienced football man as a director of operations to advise me and run the business side. I'd keep an alias on here (and maybe N-O) to gauge what you lot thought we were doing right and wrong.

Btw, I wouldn't buy the club with £100m. I'd possibly look to build a consortium which required me investing about half of the £100m, but there's no way I'd spunk the lot on NUFC.

Awooga Awooga Accountant Alert :unsure::D

Would you like to join my board Fish? Gemmill can advise me on financial issues if he wants.

oh aye I'll chip in a few bob if I won £100m

I'd then take a glance at that massive fucking window on the Leazes end...

15775577.jpg

had this conversation with PP and a few others on friday and have my own cunning plan

Yellow huts tbh

:unsure: am overwhelmed with the responses from the supa fans so mine is still tops !! :D

Any new manager coming in would have to explain their plans for the club and how they were going to change what was happening with the team. Each player would be contracted on a lower basic wage with a higher more structured bonus scheme based on statistical achievements. I would or my D.O.F would hold weekly quality meetings with all coaching staff to enquire what are the positives and the negatives and find out what methods they were using to accentuate the former and work on the latter. Make it a contactual obligation for all players to watch a DVD of each game and report on their performance and liaise with the coaching staff on improvements to be made.

Edited by Kevin Carr's Gloves

Id rather spend my money on trying to get spartans into league 2 tbh. Your looking at £80mil to buy the club before you even start to improve it!

I was thinking of buying Gateshead :unsure:

Id rather spend my money on trying to get spartans into league 2 tbh. Your looking at £80mil to buy the club before you even start to improve it!

what would you do with the people that already live there though?

this isn't like Scotland, we can't just breed em out

Any new manager coming in would have to explain their plans for the club

:unsure: You'll never get anywhere with crazy ideas like that.

When I do an Abramovitvch there will be NO explanations, no press conferences and no bloody leaking to Anal Oliver

And if the fans don't like it I will play the games behind closed doors with just me and me mates sitting in style like the Roman Emperor in "Gladiator"

What about the other £99.9million though?