Very quick request..

catmag

I can't access any proper sports pages from work and need to know what time kick off is for the Man U game on New Years Day. Can anyone help please?

Cath why didn't you just go to .com?

5:15pm and live on SKY for all us foreign armchair supporters ;)

I can't access any proper sports pages from work and need to know what time kick off is for the Man U game on New Years Day. Can anyone help please?

5:15pm and live on SKY for all us foreign armchair supporters <_<

I can't get on .com from work man - that's what I said! ;)

But it's not as if it's a "proper" sports page.

And yet they let you skive about here all night, go figure.

Funny that Sky have decided to show this one... maybe they still have some faith in the possibility of it being a contest.

Nothing quite like getting the fans oot to watch us get twated and then butt fucked by man poo live on the box!

I know - it's weird. They've got .com, .co.uk and some of Sky Sports blocked but not here. The system obviously doesn't recognise this site as having anything to do with sport!

I know - it's weird. They've got .com, .co.uk and some of Sky Sports blocked but not here. The system obviously doesn't recognise this site as having anything to do with sport!

Considering some of the football opinions voiced on here I'm not surprised they don't recognise it as anything to do with sport!

Did I see P sitting behind the goal during Saturday's game?

Could of sworn it was his baldy heed!

Edited by sammynb

Considering some of the football opinions voiced on here I'm not surprised they don't recognise it as anything to do with sport!

Not as far as I know. If he was there he didn't tell me he was going ;)

Not as far as I know. If he was there he didn't tell me he was going ;)

I'm probably wrong, it must of been his twin.

It will have the word "football" in the site and thats how it should be block IIRC. I dont know why it has that word in though, its far from what we fecking do!

Funny that Sky have decided to show this one... maybe they still have some faith in the possibility of it being a contest.

A late Christmas present for the Man U lot methinks.

Aye they enjoy showing us getting dicked by them ;)

Nah, I can probably make it. The Christmas shifts came out at work and part of mine is New Years Day nightshift. I'll just have to take a bit of a flier from the match but I'll probably still go.