Mark Radcliffe's Show on Radio 2

Guest Patrokles

I like radio 2 from time to time. My mother always had Terry Wogan on in a morning when I lived at home and I like listening to Dermot O'leary and Jonathan Ross. Steve Wright in the afternoon is canny aswell.

Can't get away with Sarah Whatserface first thing in a morning like. She sounds like she's permanently drunk.

I don't think it would be too far from the truth to say that your mother, brother and cousin actually MEMORISE entire episodes of Terry Wogan's show! :lol::mellow: What was all that stuff again? "*insert name here* does." Something like that.

Sarah Kennedy is a fucking muppet. Just starts talking and doesn't know when to stop, just keeps going on and on about something that has no relation to anything. Most stories revolve around her bliddy VW beetle which she calls "bot" or some such. And people emailing in with their stories which of no interest to anyone ever. It's enough to send you back to sleep.

Better that than Moyles mind.

I like radio 2 from time to time. My mother always had Terry Wogan on in a morning when I lived at home and I like listening to Dermot O'leary and Jonathan Ross. Steve Wright in the afternoon is canny aswell.

Can't get away with Sarah Whatserface first thing in a morning like. She sounds like she's permanently drunk.

I don't think it would be too far from the truth to say that your mother, brother and cousin actually MEMORISE entire episodes of Terry Wogan's show! :lol::mellow: What was all that stuff again? "*insert name here* does." Something like that.

Can you fit 2 chocolate eclairs into your mouth when it appears someone might come along and steal one? Janet can :stars:

Sarah Kennedy is a fucking muppet. Just starts talking and doesn't know when to stop, just keeps going on and on about something that has no relation to anything. Most stories revolve around her bliddy VW beetle which she calls "bot" or some such. And people emailing in with their stories which of no interest to anyone ever. It's enough to send you back to sleep.

*Gets to feet and starts applauding*

WELL FUCKING SAID, MY SON!

How the fuck is that mong at the top of the broadcasting tree? Wor lass loves his shows. She's sat there laughing like a dick as the red mist is descending in front of my eyes.

Guest Patrokles

*Gets to feet and starts applauding*

WELL FUCKING SAID, MY SON!

How the fuck is that mong at the top of the broadcasting tree? Wor lass loves his shows. She's sat there laughing like a dick as the red mist is descending in front of my eyes.

it#s like my mum & Scott Mills. 'Ben, listen to this, this guy called up about a bad date he had!' Grrrreeeeat.

Guest Patrokles

Brock LOVES Scott Mills. He's shite.

Scott Mills is basically that arrogant bloke in the pub dressed in jeans and a pin-stripe shirt with spiked up hair moving in on all the ladies and talking about how much of a lad he is.

Catmag likes Steve Wright, Brock likes Scott Mills. Both nails in the coffin if you ask me. As a DJ your career shouldnt be allowed to recover from endorsements as bad as either of those.

Guest Patrokles

If he wasn't gay, presumably. :mellow:

Although I didn't know he was until a week or so ago. :lol:

wouldn't surprise me if he were just doing it to get girls' atention!

Guest Patrokles

Moyles actually used to do local radio here on Severn Sound- which he never, ever mentions- basically he had a late slot and his gimmick was just to be very rude to callers and then hang up.

Chris Moyles' fame and success just about sums up all that is wrong with society tbh.

:mellow:

I'd love to see that appear as a caption beneath a listing for his show. Would love a sub-editor to sneak that one past his boss. Love it.

Scott Mills is basically that arrogant bloke in the pub dressed in jeans and a pin-stripe shirt with spiked up hair moving in on all the ladies and talking about how much of a lad he is.

he's one of a number of annoying creeps who get in at the Beeb and then you can never get rid of them

Mills; Sarah Bloody Cox - they keep trying to get her a main time show; and who was the token black guy who was eventually shunted to Saturday morning and then ditched???

and it seems only the terminally stupid get the Sunday Chart Show.............. :mellow::lol::stars:

I used to detest Moyles when he was the loud mouth, always cut-off callers and bully the rest of the team guy but lately he has become more bearable and dare I say it I like his show.

he can be an idiot and doesn't play enough music but he's better than the rest of the day time crew...... and compared to sommat liek Ladhdanhns captial radio he's a bloody genius

he's one of a number of annoying creeps who get in at the Beeb and then you can never get rid of them

Mills; Sarah Bloody Cox - they keep trying to get her a main time show; and who was the token black guy who was eventually shunted to Saturday morning and then ditched???

and it seems only the terminally stupid get the Sunday Chart Show.............. :):(:D

Do you mean Trevor Nelson or Spoony?

and it seems only the terminally stupid get the Sunday Chart Show.............. :):(:D

Do you mean Trevor Nelson or Spoony?

I thought he meant Tim Westwood.

Edited by manc-mag