Mark Radcliffe's Show on Radio 2

Guest Patrokles

Guest Patrokles

Often when my dad gives me a lift home in the evenings, we'll have this on in the car. I actually really enjoy it. I'm not sure how many days he's on, but it starts at 10.30 or so when it is. I only ever listen to it on the car rides home, but it's very enjoyable. I think he's found his niche, really; the breakfast show was something I enjoyed when it was around, but he's much better at the later-night stuff, and the music he gets to play is far more interesting. Anyone else listen?/ I'd recommend giving it a go for those who don't.

I used to listen religiously but I've drifted away. Does Noddy Holder still do the tv reviews? I've not heard him on there for awhile. I think the show runs Monday to Thursday. Mark "Lard" Riley does some good shows on 6 Music too He has on on evenings Wednesday to Fridays at 7.30. Both of them have some good sessions on their shows.

Often when my dad gives me a lift home in the evenings, we'll have this on in the car. I actually really enjoy it. I'm not sure how many days he's on, but it starts at 10.30 or so when it is. I only ever listen to it on the car rides home, but it's very enjoyable. I think he's found his niche, really; the breakfast show was something I enjoyed when it was around, but he's much better at the later-night stuff, and the music he gets to play is far more interesting. Anyone else listen?/ I'd recommend giving it a go for those who don't.

I've heard good reports, must give it a listen. (sounds better than 'late night love' on our 'local' Gemini radio) :mellow:

I'm very rarely ever awake by 10.30 these days let alone listening to the radio.

Abe.jpg

tbh

Like that but with more drool tbh.

I remember listening to out on blue six on the old Radio 5 before it became a talk station. Then he did the late show on radio one. That is where he is best. Gotta love lard. I remember he was on some sat morning kids show and they showed a clip of him playing bass for the fall and andi Peters and some blonde bint were saying "is taht an embarrasing moment" and he just looks deadpan and says "No we were a highly influential band playing good music" shut the smug twats right up.

I have NEVER listed to radio 2

Its for old and stupid people -

I admit to the former but not the latter

Not like you to actually admit to not having a clue about something you're passing comment on.

Guest Patrokles

I used to listen religiously but I've drifted away. Does Noddy Holder still do the tv reviews? I've not heard him on there for awhile. I think the show runs Monday to Thursday. Mark "Lard" Riley does some good shows on 6 Music too He has on on evenings Wednesday to Fridays at 7.30. Both of them have some good sessions on their shows.

Noddy was on last night for most of what I heard. They were talking about a few things, George Michael, etc. It was pretty amusing. And they were doing unusual recipies people had concocted after coming home late from the pub. A lot of which involved marmite, peanut butter or pot noodle.

Not like you to actually admit to not having a clue about something you're passing comment on.

I honestly haven't a clue what on Radio 2 - it is an unknown land to me - like knitting, gardening, motor bike engines, folk dancing etc etc

I am not omnipitent - I just know a lot , partly from having lived longer than the rest of ya :mellow::lol::stars::(

Noddy was on last night for most of what I heard. They were talking about a few things, George Michael, etc. It was pretty amusing. And they were doing unusual recipies people had concocted after coming home late from the pub. A lot of which involved marmite, peanut butter or pot noodle.

Nice one. I'll fire up the listen again and catch it later.

I honestly haven't a clue what on Radio 2 - it is an unknown land to me - like knitting, gardening, motor bike engines, folk dancing etc etc

I am not omnipitent - I just know a lot , partly from having lived longer than the rest of ya :mellow::lol::stars::(

Omniscient tbh.

Omniscient tbh.

Never could spell - in the old days I was beaten at school - these days I'd have some Illness or condition.......

Omniscient tbh.

Never could spell - in the old days I was beaten at school - these days I have some Illness or condition.......

Senile dementia?

I like radio 2 from time to time. My mother always had Terry Wogan on in a morning when I lived at home and I like listening to Dermot O'leary and Jonathan Ross. Steve Wright in the afternoon is canny aswell.

Can't get away with Sarah Whatserface first thing in a morning like. She sounds like she's permanently drunk.

Steve Wright is fucking awfull. They always have some in depth discussions about something totally uninmportant with daily mail readers phoning in.

Ross is excellent though even if some of the music he plays is very iffy.

What really worries me about Radio 2 is the people who phone in traffic information. They all give their names as Bobby's dad or the road ranger or something. Fucking deranged the lot of them.

Steve Wright was only funny in the eighties but then I think everything was funny in the eighties, so it's no reflection on him. He's fucking abysmal these days like, as evidenced by Catmag's unsolicited testimonial. Jesus wept tbh.

I like radio 2 from time to time. My mother always had Terry Wogan on in a morning when I lived at home and I like listening to Dermot O'leary and Jonathan Ross. Steve Wright in the afternoon is canny aswell.

Can't get away with Sarah Whatserface first thing in a morning like. She sounds like she's permanently drunk.

I don't think it would be too far from the truth to say that your mother, brother and cousin actually MEMORISE entire episodes of Terry Wogan's show! :lol::mellow: What was all that stuff again? "*insert name here* does." Something like that.