Happy Hallowe'en!

catmag

Right. This Hallowe'en shit is not going well.

I left work at 7.50am and went straight to Tesco's to buy:

3 witches hats

6 toffee apples

a bag of Golden Delicious apples to do dunking with.

45 minutes later I found myself at the checkout with a trolley full of a months groceries (well, while I was there I thought I may as well do a bit shopping) including 6 pairs of false fangs, some plastic bats and 3 new tops, and I eventually spent £116. I makes my way home with about 10 bags of shopping, gets to the front door to find no house keys in my handbag so have had to phone my dad to drive over with the spare set. I have been sat on the front step like a mong with all my shopping stood round me for 25 minutes :nufc:

Bastard.

:lol::icon_lol::blush:

It's even funnier now I can picture the front of your house with you sat there.

:nufc: Sad-sack expression on her face. With the two cats sat at the window giving her the Vs. :nufc:

Nope, just Florence. Stood there staring at me with a "What the fuck are you DOING?! I need BREAKFAST and you're just sat there!!" look on her face.

You all deserve to have a thoroughly awful day.

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

3 witches hats

6 toffee apples

45 minutes later I found myself at the checkout with a trolley full of a months groceries (well, while I was there I thought I may as well do a bit shopping) including 6 pairs of false fangs, some plastic bats and 3 new tops, and I eventually spent £116. I makes my way home with about 10 bags of shopping, gets to the front door to find no house keys in my handbag so have had to phone my dad to drive over with the spare set. I have been sat on the front step like a mong with all my shopping stood round me for 25 minutes :doh:

Bastard.

:nufc: Sad-sack expression on her face. With the two cats sat at the window giving her the Vs. :nufc:

Nope, just Florence. Stood there staring at me with a "What the fuck are you DOING?! I need BREAKFAST and you're just sat there!!" look on her face.

:angry::angry: Hey! Divvent lump me in with that bunch or meffs! :nufc:

You made your dad drive all the way from Washington when your housekeys were a ten-minute walk away? I'm APPALLED! :icon_lol:

I've only just found out they were at work, you retard. :nufc:

Oi! :lol: NO NEED! :nufc: And besides, I'm not the one that left their keys at work and now has piles from sitting on a doorstep, MONGO. :blush:

Shut up! I have not got piles.

I'm having a cup of tea and I'm going to bed :nufc:

3 witches hats

6 toffee apples

45 minutes later I found myself at the checkout with a trolley full of a months groceries (well, while I was there I thought I may as well do a bit shopping) including 6 pairs of false fangs, some plastic bats and 3 new tops, and I eventually spent £116. I makes my way home with about 10 bags of shopping, gets to the front door to find no house keys in my handbag so have had to phone my dad to drive over with the spare set. I have been sat on the front step like a mong with all my shopping stood round me for 25 minutes :doh:

Bastard.

Everyone on here deserves a miserable day.

3 witches hats

6 toffee apples

45 minutes later I found myself at the checkout with a trolley full of a months groceries (well, while I was there I thought I may as well do a bit shopping) including 6 pairs of false fangs, some plastic bats and 3 new tops, and I eventually spent £116. I makes my way home with about 10 bags of shopping, gets to the front door to find no house keys in my handbag so have had to phone my dad to drive over with the spare set. I have been sat on the front step like a mong with all my shopping stood round me for 25 minutes :angry:

Bastard.

Did someone spit on your cornflakes this morning? :doh:

You made your dad drive all the way from Washington when your housekeys were a ten-minute walk away? I'm APPALLED! :icon_lol:

Oi! :lol: NO NEED! :nufc: And besides, I'm not the one that left their keys at work and now has piles from sitting on a doorstep, MONGO. :blush:

I'm having a cup of tea and I'm going to bed :doh:

Piley-bum! :nufc:

Oi! :lol: NO NEED! :doh: And besides, I'm not the one that left their keys at work and now has piles from sitting on a doorstep, MONGO. :blush:

I'm having a cup of tea and I'm going to bed :angry:

I'm on my way :nufc::nufc:

I've only just found out they were at work, you retard. :doh:

Oi! :lol: NO NEED! :angry: And besides, I'm not the one that left their keys at work and now has piles from sitting on a doorstep, MONGO. :blush:

I'm having a cup of tea and I'm going to bed :angry:

I'm on my way :nufc::nufc:

Marvellous. You can help me put the bastard shopping away. :nufc:

3 witches hats

6 toffee apples

45 minutes later I found myself at the checkout with a trolley full of a months groceries (well, while I was there I thought I may as well do a bit shopping) including 6 pairs of false fangs, some plastic bats and 3 new tops, and I eventually spent £116. I makes my way home with about 10 bags of shopping, gets to the front door to find no house keys in my handbag so have had to phone my dad to drive over with the spare set. I have been sat on the front step like a mong with all my shopping stood round me for 25 minutes :angry:

Bastard.

Did someone spit on your cornflakes this morning? :doh:

It was me birthday yesterday.

Guest Toplass-101

Look who I spotted Halloween'en...

Pudsween.gif

:lol:

and then Cath with her mates...

cathsween.gif

I bought a big bag of kets yesterday in my lunch hour, and a witches hat so I look the part when I answer the door, yeah yeah I can hear yaz saying I dont need it! :icon_lol: anyways, I got back to the office and we scranned all the kets, and I havent had time to buy anymore.

Ive answered the door twice now wearing my hat! and told the bairns that the Troll has pinched all the kets, bet they have bad dreams tonight now about the witch who lives down the street with a Troll muahahahahaaaaaaa!

I'm now in hiding, as there were 5 bairns the 1st time and then another 3, I'll be skint if anymore come!

meween.gif

Battery was suitably removed from the doorbell. One twat decided that trying to batter my door down was a good idea.

His trick was me with a foul temper having not slept since Charlotte went into hospital. And seeing as he was about 16 and not dressed in a scrap of halloween gear, I don't feel at all guilty.

Thieving arseholes! :lol: