Test Match Special

Dr Kenneth Noisewater

you mean you think we're gonna crumble before the end of this afternoon?

19306[/snapback]

Not neccesarily (although Freddies just gone), it's just to delcare against the Aussies in a first innings I'd be looking at hitting 700, which aint gonna happen. Ever. I admire your faith though, comes with supporting NUFC.

19309[/snapback]

Whats the weather forecast for the weekend though? Genuine question, I havent got a clue.

• Replies 195
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

19306[/snapback]

Not neccesarily (although Freddies just gone), it's just to delcare against the Aussies in a first innings I'd be looking at hitting 700, which aint gonna happen. Ever. I admire your faith though, comes with supporting NUFC.

19309[/snapback]

Whats the weather forecast for the weekend though? Genuine question, I havent got a clue.

19316[/snapback]

Not sure. Anyone got any pine cones?

EDIT: CONES FFS! CONES!

Edited by sweetleftpeg

19306[/snapback]

19309[/snapback]

19316[/snapback]

It's meant to be dry I think, much better than yesterday anyway.

Pretty good

clicky

19319[/snapback]

Wasn't expecting that. Even more of a shame Flintoff's out then!

It's mental praying for the rain to hold off against the Aussies. Never known anything like it. Usually out there doing rain dances by the end of the second day.

looks like Ive cursed them now then!  trust me to mention an afternoon crumble :lol:

19385[/snapback]

450 + isn't too bad though is it?

19390[/snapback]

but unless the wicket changes the way it is playing drastically over night, wont Australia rack up at least as good a score tomorrow?

looks like Ive cursed them now then!  trust me to mention an afternoon crumble :lol:

19385[/snapback]

19390[/snapback]

Yeah, imagine in past ashes series thinking i'm abit disappointed not to get 500 batting against the aussies :lol: Getting above 250 was a miracle sometimes!

19385[/snapback]

19390[/snapback]

Yeah, imagine in past ashes series thinking i'm abit disappointed not to get 500 batting against the aussies :lol: Getting above 250 was a miracle sometimes!

19401[/snapback]

Shame the tail couldnt have helped us out a bit here. What were the last few wickets - good bowling or just shit batting?

19385[/snapback]

19390[/snapback]

19401[/snapback]

Shame the tail couldnt have helped us out a bit here. What were the last few wickets - good bowling or just shit batting?

19416[/snapback]

I've got no idea as i'm at work missing it all unfortunately, having to make do with the highlights when i get in!

471-9

19434[/snapback]

Simon Jones must have a pretty decent batting average for this series, he's hit a few runs and not always been out either!

19439[/snapback]

Good striker of a ball like.

471-9

19434[/snapback]

Simon Jones must have a pretty decent batting average for this series, he's hit a few runs and not always been out either!

19439[/snapback]

Good striker of a ball like.

19453[/snapback]

With the likes of him and Harmison, they're big, strong blokes, they may as well develop a few big hits and just come out and try and smack the ball.

Occasionally Harmison has doen it as well, comes out hits a few fours and even a six or two.

477 all out - Tea.

19479[/snapback]

Good score, so it is.

19482[/snapback]

Flat pitch like, we'll have to bowl well.

19488[/snapback]

We could do with soemthing special from Harmison as the last two tests he was nowhere near his best. Which shows how far England have come, we have outplayed the aussies twice with our no.1 bowler not quite firing, in the past we couldn't beat them if all our bowlers were on their game!