Ray Winstone

Tooj

I like him, he was in Robin Hood years ago, think he played Scarlett. I must get around to seeing his film, The Proposition....written by Nick Cave too...i dont generally like westerns but this sounds interesting.

I like him, he was in Robin Hood years ago, think he played Scarlett. I must get around to seeing his film, The Proposition....written by Nick Cave too...i dont generally like westerns but this sounds interesting.

How could a smack ridden western not be interesting? :(

How could a smack ridden western not be interesting? :(

:o

I like him in Sexy Beast, although not as much as as I like Ben Kingsley in it. Or Amanda Redman :blush:

yes yes yes yes yes yes yes....Grovesnor, 8 o'clock..... name's Rowntree....YOU'LL BE THERE!

:(:o:blush:

Fucking love that scene, man! Parodied every Friday neet when I've had a few too many. Love it when Fenner's does it on *disclaimer* the otherwise shite *disclaimer* Soccer Am when Winstone guests.

PS those two series of Robin Hood were quality. 1983 and 1985. Jason Connery got the gig as Robin in the second one iirc. Jesus Wept! :( The theme tune by *disclaimer* otherwise shite *disclaimer* Clannad was brilliant tbh. 80's-tastic.

PS those two series of Robin Hood were quality. 1983 and 1985. Jason Connery got the gig as Robin in the second one iirc. Jesus Wept! :o The theme tune by *disclaimer* otherwise shite *disclaimer* Clannad was brilliant tbh. 80's-tastic.

Roh-bin, the hooded man.

:(

PS those two series of Robin Hood were quality. 1983 and 1985. Jason Connery got the gig as Robin in the second one iirc. Jesus Wept! :( The theme tune by *disclaimer* otherwise shite *disclaimer* Clannad was brilliant tbh. 80's-tastic.

yeah i loved that series, Jason Connery was better than Micheal Pread (sp) as Robin , he should have stuck to Dynasty!! Legends by Clannad is still one of my favourite albums.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 years later...
Just finished watching The Departed.

His accent is woeful in it.

I was just thinking the same.

Canny film like. Although Infernal Affairs is superior.

Just finished watching The Departed.

His accent is woeful in it.

I was just thinking the same.

Canny film like. Although Infernal Affairs is superior.

You can't mention The Departed without someone trotting out that hackneyed cliche, you

snob.jpg