New Takeover Rumours...

Ted Maul

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sorry everyone.

Leazes, stop posting threads from before anyone had heard of Ashley to prove you were right about him. As clever as you are, you can't warp the space time continuum.

nah HF, what I posted was the reasons why I thought the old board would be difficult to replace with better, at the time, largely ignored and disagreed with by almost everybody, but proved now to be absolutely correct, and the basis of my early [correct] assessment of Ashley.

Anyway, its OK for YOU to harp on about old posts though :lol:

It is based on actions and comments that I had witnessed for decades prior to 1992, you can't beat experience mate <_<

Leazes, why does it matter what you said or thought 5 years ago? Who cares if Dr Gloom or whoever it was thought Ashley might be better than Fred but was wrong? I'd rather people like that changed their tune over time than rigidly stuck to their belief despite the mountain of evidence to the contrary of their opinions (ala Deano).

The way you go on you'd think this place was full of Ashley apologists when most people here hate the cunt. Shepherd was a flawed chairman but undoubtedly better than Ashley in hindsight, no one could have accurately predicted what would happen one way or the other back then.

Edited by TicTacWoe

Sorry everyone.

Leazes, stop posting threads from before anyone had heard of Ashley to prove you were right about him. As clever as you are, you can't warp the space time continuum.

nah HF, what I posted was the reasons why I thought the old board would be difficult to replace with better, at the time, largely ignored and disagreed with by almost everybody, but proved now to be absolutely correct, and the basis of my early [correct] assessment of Ashley.

Anyway, its OK for YOU to harp on about old posts though :lol:

It is based on actions and comments that I had witnessed for decades prior to 1992, you can't beat experience mate <_<

Leazes, why does it matter what you said or thought 5 years ago? Who cares if Dr Gloom or whoever it was thought Ashley might be better than Fred but was wrong? I'd rather people like that changed their tune over time than rigidly stuck to their belief despite the mountain of evidence to the contrary of their opinions (ala Deano).

The way you go on you'd think this place was full of Ashley apologists when most people here hate the cunt. Shepherd was a flawed chairman but undoubtedly better than Ashley in hindsight, no one could have accurately predicted what would happen one way or the other back then.

basically, people who have perception and are proved correct, are geniuses [depending on how obvious the judgement is] and those who can't see the obvious, are stupid, not those who have the perception to see the obvious, but only the really stupid are those who call those with perception stupid even when they can see they called the situation correctly.

Little Grasshopper.

Sorry everyone.

Anyway, its OK for YOU to harp on about old posts though <_<

basically, people who have perception and are proved correct, are geniuses [depending on how obvious the judgement is] and those who can't see the obvious, are stupid, not those who have the perception to see the obvious, but only the really stupid are those who call those with perception stupid even when they can see they called the situation correctly.

Little Grasshopper.

:lol:<_< Insane.

Sorry everyone.

Anyway, its OK for YOU to harp on about old posts though <_<

Little Grasshopper.

:lol:<_< Insane.

ah. More knowledge needed Gem. The young 'uns won't have heard of this, like other things....

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kung_Fu_(TV_series)

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kwai_Chang_Caine

- Old man, how is it that you hear these things?

- Young man, how is it that you do not?"

Edited by LeazesMag

Sorry everyone.

If he gets a hold of the space time continum we're all fucked! <_<:lol:

LM would like to make it clear that he was right and that he was never behind caligulas emperorship of rome

History shows Rob W was running Rome.

they didn't have muslim submarines in those days man !!!