New Takeover Rumours...

Ted Maul

Well that's a fucking disappointment. You see a thread called New takeover Rumours which already has 4 pages and you think "Geddin, there must be something going on here." Instead it's a totally pointless reanimated thread from 2006. Jesus Mary and Joseph.

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well that's a fucking disappointment. You see a thread called New takeover Rumours which already has 4 pages and you think "Geddin, there must be something going on here." Instead it's a totally pointless reanimated thread from 2006. Leazes Mary and Joseph.

Tidied.

Well that's a fucking disappointment. You see a thread called New takeover Rumours which already has 4 pages and you think "Geddin, there must be something going on here." Instead it's a totally pointless reanimated thread from 2006. Leazes Mary and Joseph.

Tidied.

BLASPHEMER!

:lol:

Tidied.

Leazes wept from now on.

Tidied.

Reported.

Tidied.

Leazes wept from now on.

<_<

Fucking Cunt got me a bit excited then!! when i read the thread title!

it was the skunkers poster - SKOL - who started the thread. He thought "anybody but Fred" would be an automatic improvement :lol:

We must have enough evidence to get him sectioned by now? :lol:

oh dear. Have you read my links, you are fairly prominent in some of them, spouting what is now shown to be undisputable shite.

Shame we don't all have your brains <_<

Does anyone (apart from Leazes) really f*cking care in the grand scheme of things? I don't get this polar 'Shepherd or Ashley' debate. Neither are/were good for NUFC and therefore the argument of who was better/worse is about as trivial as you can get.

LM - seriously, get some new reading material! Shepherd was over 4 years ago! He's not the answer.

Does anyone (apart from Leazes) really f*cking care in the grand scheme of things? I don't get this polar 'Shepherd or Ashley' debate. Neither are/were good for NUFC and therefore the argument of who was better/worse is about as trivial as you can get.

LM - seriously, get some new reading material! Shepherd was over 4 years ago! He's not the answer.

Way I see it, Shepherd took us as far as he could, Ashley has taken us backwards.

Shepherd simply didn't/doesn't have the finances to compete, nor does he have the accumen to alter the modus operandi. Ashley has more like the finances required but not the ambition or passion.

I was looking at a what if thing

-------------Krul

Santon Taylor Colo Jose

Barton Cabaye Tiote Jonas

------Ben Arfa Carroll

Forster

Simpson/Williamson

Ferguson/Kadar

Gosling/Guthrie

Marveaux/Abeid

Ba/Vuckic

Ameobi/Sameobi

Sell:

Nolan -------------£3.8m

Best --------------£1.5m

Harper -----------£100k-£500k (more likely a nominal fee tbh)

Lovenkrands --- £0-£100k(again a nominal fee tbh)

Ranger ----------£0

£5-6m

Buy:

Cabaye------- £4.8

Ba ------------£0

Marveaux ----£0

Abeid ---------£0

Santon ------- £6m

£10.8m

Would that have been an unreasonable transfer window to expect? a £5-6m net loss?

I think that's what frustrates me the most. I know there isn't a Transfer "account" but I'm a firm believer that when in a comparatively stable financial situation (we're not having to sell players to pay the taxman), any funds received by player sales should be pumped back into player investment. (Even if that's signing a new scout, or whatever). The team I suggest above was, imo, not only possible, but is vastly superior to the one that's going to turn out against QPR. The team above could, imo, challenge for 7th. The team we have now we wallow around 12th come the end of the season.

Fuck it, we've had this discussion a million times and at the end of the day Ashley wants a Premier League club and won't give a crap if we finish 6th or 16th.

Well, that's ruined my weekend. :lol:

Edited by The Fish