Classic Newcastle matches on ESPN Classics

Jimbo

Coming up:

Friday at 10pm Newcastle United Vs Arsenal 1984/85

Sunday at 1pm Spurs Vs Newcastle United 1984

Monday at 2pm Spurs Vs Newcastle United 1994

Tuesday at 9am Newcastle United Vs Spurs 1997 ( the thrashing )

The SKY+ will be busy !

And this classic ESPN, is it available as a streaming channel perhaps.

Some of us only have freeview boxes like..

Nah, those with "council telly" will miss it !

:blink:

ESPN Classics is turning out canny, they've got the rights to some interesting stuff (and some tosh, obviously). There was some decent 1970s Formula 1 on recently.

Interesting. If you ever get the chance to see the 1979 French GP at Dijon I highly recommend you watch it.

ESPN Classics is turning out canny, they've got the rights to some interesting stuff (and some tosh, obviously). There was some decent 1970s Formula 1 on recently.

It's been class on it watching the old West Indies Creeket side from the late 70's to mid 80's destroy everything in their path. :blink:

Just found the answer for you, and it's a no I'm afraid. You're getting it in 2007.

Jesus tonight!

Fancied giving those a watch an all! :blink: Knew I hadn't seen an 'ESPN Classics' when flicking through the channels in the past, like.

Does anyone not think it's a bit sad sitting through old matches? Have you nothing better to do?

Like playing on a Nintendo DS, you nerdy fucker? :blink:

Well, it's sad because it's just reliving past glories (which ultimately resulted in nowt anyway), and lets face it, you know what the ending is going to be!

Btw, I've got a brain age of 20 now thanks to Dr Kawashima, bear that in mind when I defeat you with my crushing logic time and time again.

I'll be make sure to tape the one against Tottenham on Tuesday (24th?) as I'll probably still be in bed sleeping, that and I also have to go to the dentist so sort out my mouth/gum/tooth whatever is wrong.

Those where the days though, when we where an attacking side with Shearer, Lee, Ferdinand? - I miss those days, stupid Toon, stupid Bramble, stupid Coaching staff and basically everything with the club is stupid nowadays and needs sorted.

So anyone else watch it??

Looked fucking freezing and our distribution was at times, shite. Can't believe how slow and un-technical it was back then, don't ever remember it being like that.

Quality own goal by a certain Mr Roeder too! :)