Bramble's Contract

Gemmill

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Letting him go on a free is our only option imo, I mean seriously can anyone name me a club that will pay over £500,000 for him because i can't think of any

Newcastle United.

After today's performance, looks like Ramage should be given Bramble's place in the starting lineup.

Knee-jerk yes, but he was sublime.

Hopefully this is the start of his slide down the pecking order. I'd play any of Moore, Taylor and Ramage ahead of him simply because he makes the rest of the back four nervous and this affects their own performances.

After today's performance, looks like Ramage should be given Bramble's place in the starting lineup.

Knee-jerk yes, but he was sublime.

Hopefully this is the start of his slide down the pecking order. I'd play any of Moore, Taylor and Ramage ahead of him simply because he makes the rest of the back four nervous and this affects their own performances.

I agree there, though it's people like Carr who make the rest of the defence, and expecially Bramble, nervous.

Your assessment is a tad ott but I agree with a lot of what you say.

It's his face, man, I can't help myself! And I'm a bit prone to that sort of thing anyway...

His face is bad but his hunchy posture and bizzare crab like walk get me

:) He really does look like a crab when he moves around the pitch.

It's his face, man, I can't help myself! And I'm a bit prone to that sort of thing anyway...

:) He really does look like a crab when he moves around the pitch.

ramage would have struggled in ossie ardiles' squad never mind what we aspire to nowadays.

<_< He really does look like a crab when he moves around the pitch.

ramage would have struggled in ossie ardiles' squad never mind what we aspire to nowadays.

I don't disagree, but Bramble still walks like a crab. :)

Ramage, "sublime"

ahahahahahahahhahaaahahahaaaaa

ffs, he's shit.

Perhaps he meant that Ramage changes from solid to gas without first melting, as he has no liquid state.

At least I hope he did, the alternative is too terrifying to even contemplate. :)

Ramage has never let anyone down at centre-half. Unfortunately, people base their assessment of him playing left-back.

True, he is an awful left-back. It;s surprising though, that most of his big kicks were with his left foot though, even if he is considred very right-footed.

Ramage has never let anyone down at centre-half. Unfortunately, people base their assessment of him playing left-back.

True, he is an awful left-back. It;s surprising though, that most of his big kicks were with his left foot though, even if he is considred very right-footed.

His "big kicks"?? Are you American? :)

His "big kicks"?? Are you American? :)

I dunno what to say. Erm I'm no football expert...

Ramage, "sublime"

ahahahahahahahhahaaahahahaaaaa

ffs, he's shit.

The musings of one who didn't watch the game.

No, the musings of one who has seen him play countless times and realises no matter where he plays, he's fucking useless. One good game doesn't make someone sublime.