Bramble's Contract

Gemmill

According to the Legends, Roeder wants to open talks with Bramble asap to get his new contract sorted out so that it's not on his mind. Fucking joke if this turns out to be true. We should be getting rid of the feckless fucking prick, not signing him up for even longer. If ever there was a player that should be allowed to have his contract run down, it's him, whilst we thank the lord for the Bosman ruling.

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think we should storm the stadium with pitchforks and burning torches if Bramble and his agent get anywhere near the board room !

Nothing surprises me anymore.

NUFC has been a circus with absolutely no strategy at all the last 3 years. We’re the laughing stock of the PL.

It's all very depressing.

I personally wouldnt renew it but maybe roeder has been told theres not gonna be much in the way transfer funds either in january or for next season. would be easier to replace moore rather than bramble and moore.

If there's not gonna be any money we may as well pack in now tbh. Any more time spent with that fucking dolt at centre half is too long. The thought of him getting another 3 years or whatever is horrific. What does he have to do to convince Roeder that he is shit?!

If I was manager I'd take his mind off it in a flash.

"You'll not get within a country mile of St James' park as long as you've got a hole in your arse"

Well, I'd actually give Bramble a new contract...

... on vastly reduced wages he would be decent back up for our back up central defenders.

He could be always on hand to deputise for the reserves. Add to that, by offering him a contract little Glenn won't feel guilty for making him clubless, as nobody would want him.

If we did this it would leave me convinced that the management of this club simply do not have a clue.

I really don't need anymore proof of that tbh.

Appointing Souness was all he proof I needed.

Well, I'd actually give Bramble a new contract...

... on vastly reduced wages he would be decent back up for our back up central defenders.

I'd offer him an extension of a year purely on the basis that Moore looks set to leave and we are already woefully short of cover. If he gets another long-term one though...

Did you hear on the three leg ends also that Bob Moncur gave Bramble man of the match on Sunday and said he just needs a bit more time to come? How long has he been here now, 5 years? :D

Really? :blink: He started ok but was as poor as anyone when it mattered in the 2nd half. When he lets his head go down you may as well sub him. He's about 25 now too isn't he? Plus it's his 5th season here I think. Still really annoys me that Distin and Upson (both of whom we could have had) were signed for a combined fee by their respective clubs for roughly what we payed for the Nutty Professor.

I'm sure the problem is he has a small brain. The physical attributes are there, but he has a wierdly small head and a blank look on his face. Perhaps if I lend him Dr Kawashima his concentration will improve.....

I'm sure the problem is he has a small brain. The physical attributes are there, but he has a wierdly small head and a blank look on his face. Perhaps if I lend him Dr Kawashima his concentration will improve.....

He hasn't got a football brain, that's for sure. Strangely two former players spring to mind that were thick as mince - Woodgate and Gazza - yet both had superb 'footballing brains' (as well as immense talent mind). I think that it's more an instinctive skill rather than intellect though. I'm assuming you're taking the Michael a bit though :blink:

He hasn't got a football brain, that's for sure. Strangely two former players spring to mind that were thick as mince - Woodgate and Gazza - yet both had superb 'footballing brains' (as well as immense talent mind). I think that it's more an instinctive skill rather than intellect though. I'm assuming you're taking the Michael a bit though :blink:

Of course I was joking. He can afford his own copy. :D