Paul Le Guen

Kevin Carr's Gloves

Just to let all you people know who don't follow football north of the border. The man is a complete arse and is making a complete shambles of Rangers. He is picking favourites regardless of performance and freezing out their best performing players. We don't want the prick.

Edited by Kevin Carr's Gloves

I heard yesterday how on arriving at Rangers he told Bernard that no matter how well he performed he wouldn't get out of the reserves. Still bitter about when he left Lyon for us apparently.

Right out of the Souness school of petty grievences.

Anyone notice how Sam Allardyce and Sammy Lee took every opportunity available yesterday to coach their players during the game - calling them over during lengthy stoppages for some finger-pointing, screaming instructions at them etc.

Meanwhile Roeder stood on the touch line, arms folded, while we lost the game, offering about as much help to the players as I do from my seat in Level 7. McDermott didn't even leave the comfort of the dugout.

What a coaching set-up we have.

Anyone notice how Sam Allardyce and Sammy Lee took every opportunity available yesterday to coach their players during the game - calling them over during lengthy stoppages for some finger-pointing, screaming instructions at them etc.

Meanwhile Roeder stood on the touch line, arms folded, while we lost the game, offering about as much help to the players as I do from my seat in Level 7. McDermott didn't even leave the comfort of the dugout.

What a coaching set-up we have.

What first team coaches do we have ?

Roeder

McDermott

Gennoe

???

Just to let all you people know who don't follow football north of the border. The man is a complete arse and is making a complete shambles of Rangers. He is picking favourites regardless of performance and freezing out their best performing players. We don't want the prick.

Wasn't it the young keeper (who'd just won Scottish Player of the Month) he dropped because the other fella was fit again. And the first choice had a howler with the goal from all accounts...

I hear the young keeper is now demanding a transfer - GREAT management!

Wasn't it the young keeper (who'd just won Scottish Player of the Month) he dropped because the other fella was fit again. And the first choice had a howler with the goal from all accounts...

Thats the one. And ask Kris Boyd how he is feeling.

I heard yesterday how on arriving at Rangers he told Bernard that no matter how well he performed he wouldn't get out of the reserves. Still bitter about when he left Lyon for us apparently.

That story would have been taking more seriously if Le Guen was actually at Lyon the same time as Olly, fuck knows what he was talking about.

Guest Patrokles

If / when Roeder goes and supposing Shearer can't be arsed with the hassle (understandably) who the fuck could we get in?

OMG COP OUT.

That story would have been taking more seriously if Le Guen was actually at Lyon the same time as Olly, fuck knows what he was talking about.

:calmdown:

Rangers are having problems. Paul Le Guen is making himself look like an absolute clown.

:calmdown: :calmdown: ;):D<_<

If / when Roeder goes and supposing Shearer can't be arsed with the hassle (understandably) who the fuck could we get in?

Sam Allardyce

Bryan Robson

David O’Leary – BINGO!

:calmdown: