Shite Reserve Team Manager Lee Clark and his Shite Reserve team

Guest Patrokles

I actually don't remember anyone calling Lee Clark shite. Unproven, but not shite. Also I don't remember anyone slagging off the reserve team.

There's a post somewhere about how he clearly doesn't do anything nor have any real coaching worth.

You've created a new thread based on one persons comments who nobody else has actually seen? :lol:

To keep everyone updated on a good night for the reserves, to be fair. If you're going to get your knickers knotted I can dig up the comments.

Yep, dig them up :lol:

Coach Happy With Luque Show

LEE Clark was full of praise for Albert Luque after seeing the striker put on an impressive display in the reserves' 4-1 win against Liverpool on Tuesday.

The Spaniard scored two fine goals in the win at Wrexham's Racecourse Ground, but Clark said it wasn't just the goals that caught his eye.

Reserve team coach Clark told Newcastle World TV: "I was very pleased for Albert, I thought he was fantastic.

"He was a fantastic example to the young players in the side, he knew when to keep it short and when to pass it long when we wanted to switch the play.

"He scored two great goals as well, and I hope that helps him a lot.

"I hope he goes on and gets back into the first team, because we know his ability as we see it on the training ground.

"Maybe things haven't gone for him in terms of injury and form since he got here, but hopefully that will give him a boost and he can kick on for the first team.

"He can give the manager a bit of a nudge to say that 'I'm still around and want to be part of things at Newcastle United.'"

Luque's goals came either side of an impressive strike from James Troisi, and after Robbie Fowler scored a late consolation, Carl Finnigan made it 4-1 at in time added on.

Clark added: "We fielded a young side against a very strong experienced Liverpool team that are well respected but we didn't fear them.

"Probably the only disappoinment is it could have been a lot more than 4-1 and you'd always like to keep a clean sheet too.

"But we have to be happy."

Source...

:lol:

Shows what he can do when he has confidence, as he looks like he has the confidence to shoot there, when in the first team he wouldn't be able to shoot as relaxed as that because of the crowd and the pressure of his poor displays etc.

To think that Keegan dismantled the reserve set up all those years ago and yet now its rearing promising talent like this Albert Luque lad.

:lol: :lol:

Just shows what difference 52'000 fickle Geordies baying for blood makes to a players mentality. The Liverpool side put out last night wasn't bad at all.

:lol: Yeah, it's the fans' fault he's utter dogshit. :lol:

Just shows what difference 52'000 fickle Geordies baying for blood makes to a players mentality. The Liverpool side put out last night wasn't bad at all.

Confidence is a big part of being a fooballer.....

So you think it is the fans' fault then?

So you think it is the fans' fault then?

No I think its a variety of things. Shouldn't have been played 1/2 fit by Souness which led to the crowd getting on his back. And of course he lacks the "quickness" of a PL player imo.

I think the player has to shoulder most of the responsibility. He was really unlucky with the injury he got, but I don't think he's done himself too many favours since then. People getting on his back at games won't help, and the manager not favouring him won't help, but I can't really blame the fans or the manager too much for either.

I just don't expect anything from him whenever he gets on, and that's pretty much what he delivers.

I think the player has to shoulder most of the responsibility. He was really unlucky with the injury he got, but I don't think he's done himself too many favours since then. People getting on his back at games won't help, and the manager not favouring him won't help, but I can't really blame the fans or the manager too much for either.

I just don't expect anything from him whenever he gets on, and that's pretty much what he delivers.

The rumours of him being a work shy wantaway dont help either. He clearly doesnt want to be here.