Parker/Ingurlund

snakehips

If called upon by Malcolm McClaren (oops, sorry, a bit of an Analism there!) to join the national team, Parker would certainly go with our best wishes.

However, the way things go for NUFC, and the ever-dwindling squad we have to choose from, it would be just our luck if he got crocked :D

Fingers crossed he goes, he scores, he comes home intact.

Edited by snakehips

Apparently he's wrecked at the minute (a hangover from his glandular fever) and we're having to rest him tonight as a result. So aye, I'd prefer if he had the international break off rather than go away with England.

Having said that, it's unlikely he'll play even if he gets the call-up, and he deserves the call-up for his efforts, so maybe it'd be good for us and him if he gets to go away with England (from a you-can-realise-your-ambitions-at-Newcastle point of view).

Apparently he's wrecked at the minute (a hangover from his glandular fever) and we're having to rest him tonight as a result. So aye, I'd prefer if he had the international break off rather than go away with England.

Having said that, it's unlikely he'll play even if he gets the call-up, and he deserves the call-up for his efforts, so maybe it'd be good for us and him if he gets to go away with England (from a you-can-realise-your-ambitions-at-Newcastle-as-long-as-those-ambitions-don't-involve-trophies point of view).

:D

Having said that, it's unlikely he'll play even if he gets the call-up, and he deserves the call-up for his efforts, so maybe it'd be good for us and him if he gets to go away with England (from a you-can-realise-your-ambitions-at-Newcastle point of view).

I don't know, with hargreaves out and mclaren preffering a holding player in the centre Parker might get the game provided he's fit esspecially seeing as carrick is wank and nolan is a more attacking player

Well despite the potential problem of injuries, I think it'll be great to see Parker getting the recognition he easily deserves, especially when Jenas doesn't have to impress at all to get into the squad - just fire in the odd goal. It's a sad fact that that's all Jenas needs to do to get into the squad, whereas McClaren has to be "so impressed" by Parker, and other players at that.

It will be good to see Parker's name being heard within discussions regarding England for once.