What are you listening to ?

Jimbo

I quite like the Ezra Collective, so that should save a bunch of you some time.

The Soundcarriers and Trees Speak both have new releases.

This is an older Trees Speak as they haven't released a youtube video for the new release as yet.

Crows also have a new one.

1 hour ago, sammynb said:

I quite like the Ezra Collective, so that should save a bunch of you some time.

The Soundcarriers and Trees Speak both have new releases.

This is an older Trees Speak as they haven't released a youtube video for the new release as yet.

Crows also have a new one.

Crows were just mentioned in my house too by Mrs B. I mistakenly confused them with a similarly named Polish crust-punk band so I've retreated to the kitchen in shame to listen to Senseless Things.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Blastronaut said:

Crows were just mentioned in my house too by Mrs B. I mistakenly confused them with a similarly named Polish crust-punk band so I've retreated to the kitchen in shame to listen to Senseless Things.

Polish crust punk, now there's a genre we should all be listening too!

@Blastronaut have you got into Snooper yet? They call it Egg punk, fuck knows why. Fun live but after 15 minutes it all sounds the same. Studio production definitely helps them.

There is a Melbourne brat punk band called Ubik, cannot go wrong with a Phillip K Dick reference, who are great

• Like 1

54 minutes ago, sammynb said:

Polish crust punk, now there's a genre we should all be listening too!

@Blastronaut have you got into Snooper yet? They call it Egg punk, fuck knows why. Fun live but after 15 minutes it all sounds the same. Studio production definitely helps them.

There is a Melbourne brat punk band called Ubik, cannot go wrong with a Phillip K Dick reference, who are great

I love that novel. Absolutely mental 

• Like 1