What are you listening to ?

Jimbo

You ever get to The Final Frontier at Club UK, Chex? It was ran by Universe (who did the Tribal Gatherings).

I dont think i ever did but one of my mates from uni was a regular around 93. I know Universe, the famous Sasha set from 92 was at a Universe rave. Still got a copy of that somewhere. Its funny, when you look the tracks up on youtube from that set, each one has the lines the MC comes out with over each track in the comments. Probably the most famous/listened to DJ set ever.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6tAnEbZ5L0Q

Far too much Katy Perry than can be healthy for a man

Just seen the episode of The Simpsons where Mo sticks his face in her minge and she encourages him.

article-0-0C5D65BD000005DC-979_634x323.jpg

Dorty blart :wub:

Edited by Happy Face

Just got back from seeing these guys live, opened with this. Absolutely superb gig. Just incredible band. His voice is ridiculous and the rest of the band are so tight and fucking on it. Plus they were so obviously humbled by the reception they've had in GB and in London, they were just blown away and blew us away. Fantastic night, can't recommend them enough.