What are you listening to ?

Jimbo

Coldplay- Viva la Vida

nothing, I've not opinion on this what so ever. Barely even noticed it was on. Distinct only in it's ability to drive a man very quickly to apathy.

The Foxboro Hot tubs - Stop rock and roll

It's really Green Day but It sounds really class and you can tell it's something BJ has been wanting to do for a laugh for a while.

Good Fun :)

guardian podcast euro 08

Loving them. Or at least James Richardson's bits - how on earth doesn't he have a regular TV gig? :)

Ho ho ho, don't be silly, he's not an ex-player/manager is he? What could he possibly know about the game that would interest Joe Public?

Wolf Parade - At Mount Zoomer

Just heard a track on this weeks NPR podcast. Very excited for getting my mitts on the whole thing.

New albums from The Cool Kids, Shearwater and Los Campesinos were added to my "Unplayed New" smart playlist for today. So far I'v thoroughly enjoyed the Bass heavy, non-gangsta Hippity Hop of The Cool Kids.

It's good but seems to lack some of the cohesion and energy of Appologies in favour of a bit more experimentation.

I find Shearwater very hard work, their new one is quite good but they aren't in the same league as Okervil River.

Just listened to the new ones from Bonnie Prince Billy, Frightened Rabbit and Silver Jews. With the latter being the pick of the three.