What are you listening to ?

Jimbo

12 minutes ago, Gemmill said:

As I've explained on here in the past. There's nothing not to like about Taylor Swift. She's tremendous. 

Have you got your knee socks and white vest on? :lol:

• Haha 3

10 hours ago, Gemmill said:

As I've explained on here in the past. There's nothing not to like about Taylor Swift. She's tremendous. 

I love all types of pop music from multiple decades but Madonna had more talent in her arse than Swift has in her entire body. See also Janet Jackson and Lady Gaga. And for that matter Jody Whatley. Shes so astonishingly average it beggars belief :cuppa: 

Edited by PaddockLad

5 minutes ago, PaddockLad said:

I love all types of pop music from multiple decades but Madonna had more talent in her arse than Swift has in her entire body. See also Janet Jackson and Lady Gaga. And for that matter Jody Whatley. Shes so astonishingly average it beggars belief :cuppa: 

Yeah I think she’s incredibly boring. 

1 hour ago, PaddockLad said:

Yeah I remember you trying to tell me Ray of Light was a good song. :lol:

Think one of the Pet Shop Boys was baffled by Swift’s popularity by basically asking where the great songs are and I’m inclined to agree. Best you can say is that something like Blank Space is well put together but Shake it Off is annoying in the extreme and I’m hard pressed to actually name any others off the top of my head. Unless Gemmill is attracted to the early stuff about pining for high school quarterbacks who don’t even know he exists 

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, Gemmill said:

Yeah I remember you trying to tell me Ray of Light was a good song. :lol:

That’s fine. All I’ll say is that It’s perfectly within what you present as your character on here for you to be a Swifite :lol: 

5 minutes ago, Ayatollah Hermione said:

Think one of the Pet Shop Boys was baffled by Swift’s popularity by basically asking where the great songs are and I’m inclined to agree. Best you can say is that something like Blank Space is well put together but Shake it Off is annoying in the extreme and I’m hard pressed to actually name any others off the top of my head. Unless Gemmill is attracted to the early stuff about pining for high school quarterbacks who don’t even know he exists 

Her early Americana stuff wasn’t bad iirc. But if your best song is generally considered to be “shake it off”?? :lol: 

Despite their best efforts, the MUSIC POLICE cannot take me down with their razor-sharp, up-to-date references to Madonna, Janet Jackson, and the Pet Shop Boys. :lol:

Just now, Gemmill said:

Despite their best efforts, the MUSIC POLICE cannot take me down with their razor-sharp, up-to-date references to Madonna, Janet Jackson, and the Pet Shop Boys. :lol:

If your relevant artist of choice these days is Taylor Swift, it’s not us you want to worry about :lol: 

• Haha 3

22 minutes ago, Gemmill said:

This is an artists impression of you being arrested by us gatekeepers. Dont let it become reality ffs :cuppa: 🫵

image.gif.f50f12fc4099c772ed3a44700d31d5a9.gif

Edited by PaddockLad
  • Haha 3

For the record, more than half of what I'm talking about with Swift is that she just seems like a sound kid. Standing up to dickheads, big donations to foodbanks in every city she breezes through in this country, seems like a genuinely decent person. There's nothing not to like about her.

And yet I KNOW that every time I say it, I'll get the Jack Black High Fidelity treatment from a couple of you ABSOLUTE BLENDS. Ram it. Up. Your shitpipes. 

• Haha 2