What are you listening to ?

Jimbo

Do Me Bad Things - Yes

Went on their website for the first time this year today to see if there was any info on a new album, only to find out they'd split earlier this year. Bit of a shame like.

169630[/snapback]

;)

Listened to the album for first time in a while tonight.

Shame that. They were canny.

Do Me Bad Things - Yes

Went on their website for the first time this year today to see if there was any info on a new album, only to find out they'd split earlier this year. Bit of a shame like.

169630[/snapback]

;)

169634[/snapback]

ALL GOOD THINGS . . .

We regret to announce that Do Me Bad Things will no longer record or perform live together. It has been lots of fun doing so for the last three years, however, all good things must come to an end, as they say. We would like to thank everyone that has worked with us at any point, and especially all the good people that bought the records and came out to see us. It meant a lot.

We would like to point out that ultimately, this has been an amicable split and there is nothing more to really say on the matter other than that it was Adam's fault.

Best regards and many thanks

Do Me Bad Things

Nothing much but that was the last thing posted on the website.

Got some rare vinyl from them, not sure if it means that it has gone up or down in value ;)

Do Me Bad Things - Yes

169630[/snapback]

;)

169634[/snapback]

ALL GOOD THINGS . . .

We regret to announce that Do Me Bad Things will no longer record or perform live together. It has been lots of fun doing so for the last three years, however, all good things must come to an end, as they say. We would like to thank everyone that has worked with us at any point, and especially all the good people that bought the records and came out to see us. It meant a lot.

We would like to point out that ultimately, this has been an amicable split and there is nothing more to really say on the matter other than that it was Adam's fault.

Best regards and many thanks

Do Me Bad Things

Nothing much but that was the last thing posted on the website.

Got some rare vinyl from them, not sure if it means that it has gone up or down in value ;)

169655[/snapback]

I guess The Darkness ruined the whole 80's rock revival for everyone.

Modest Mouse - this is a long drive for someone with nothing to think about

169543[/snapback]

I haven't been able to get into that as much as thire other albums yet but Dramamine is superb.

Pavement - Crooked Rain Crooked Rain

It Was a God damn suicide- Engerica

has the board-friendly line "Jesus wept and it gave me a hard on for six days and a month" ...

:blush: