What are you listening to ?

Jimbo

Must have albums 2005:

Sufjan Stevens - Illinoise

Dungen - Ta Det Lugnt

Devendra Banhart - Cripple Crow

System of a down - Mezmerize

Sleater Kinney - The Woods

Tonight I saw that Devendra Banhart has sold a song to some bread advert.  He's going to be huge.

43876[/snapback]

You must've all seen the advert now. It's the tune that goes "Put me in your suitcase, Let me help you pack, cos you're never coming back"

Called At The Hop.

Now rush out and buy.

Just a mix today, which included sharp dressed man by ZZ Top. Hope to get in town in time to pick up the new Lost Prophets Album, or might go for a walk to the airport at lunch time to see if they have it (looks like its going to be a nice day...)

Donna Sumeria. Sounds like Mission of Burma's tribute to Ms Summer and her classic disco track I Feel Love. And bloody good it is too. Not one of those shit punk covers you normally get where they take the piss out of a cheesy pop track, just a good punk song with a slight nod to another great track.

The album is The Obliterati.

Just a mix today, which included sharp dressed man by ZZ Top. Hope to get in town in time to pick up the new Lost Prophets Album, or might go for a walk to the airport at lunch time to see if they have it (looks like its going to be a nice day...)

153358[/snapback]

Well that was a waste of my lunchtime, but got me some fresh air i guess.

Got the album in town after work, only had it on twice so far. Not sure what i think, couple of songs i like all ready i.e cant catch the morrow and 4am forever. :blink: