What are you listening to ?

Jimbo

For me it's just to try new music. Read a review, get a recommendation off a mate, hear a song on an advert, anything in year end lists that I miss.... Takes a second to add them to a playlist so I can give them a proper listen before using any space on my hard drive with it.

Aye, that's the crux of it. If you're not fussed about finding new music, it's also a good place to organise everything you like into playlists or save them to your library so you can listen without having to switch CDs or open new MP3s. They're just convenient all around, really. I hate the new Spotify UI though so I've went away from that. I'm enjoying Apple Music though and Deezer is a canny alternative too.

I couldn't find an option to search or to make a list, just generic genres, maybe you have to be on the paid subscription service to access those? If that was the case then there's more chance Colo lifting the UEFA cup next season than me giving them a tenner a month.

P.s. some big assumptions in that list if I'm the target audience. :lol:

Cheers, HF. :good:

(I'm a lost cause).

Hey dipshit. Menu in the top left corner. Search. Search for an artist. Tap on that artist. It'll list their top 5 songs and under that there'll be a thing about starting a radio station, which will play sings from that artist and others like them.

Or you can scroll down through the results and find a playlist or an album and listen to that. As far as in aware, the only restrictions if you aren't paying are that you can only listen to albums and playlists on shuffle and you'll get the odd advert every few songs.

Let me know how you get on.

:lol: borderline retarded.

Look, I know I'm not always on the ball with new technology, but it's just the price you have to pay when you're not a boring cunt. Anyway, had a quick play on it and I reckon it's possibly alright if on subscription, otherwise, maybe not so much.