Piles

Smooth Operator

Alls I'm basically getting in my lughole since I opened the window in the office is.....

....."Daniel please can you close the window cos I'm at risk of having the cobwebs blown away from round my minge!"

Bastards.

i get that all the fecking time at work.

and what really annoys me is that the complaint will be from someone who is sitting 50 feet from the window.

i once asked this old wifey if there was this magical current of cold blowing in from the window, over everyone elses heads and then up her trouser leg. to her credit she said yes (and we had a good laugh about it).

Alls I'm basically getting in my lughole since I opened the window in the office is.....

....."Daniel please can you close the window cos I'm at risk of having the cobwebs blown away from round my minge!"

Bastards.

and what really annoys me is that the complaint will be from someone who is sitting 50 feet from the window.

i once asked this old wifey if there was this magical current of cold blowing in from the window, over everyone elses heads and then up her trouser leg. to her credit she said yes (and we had a good laugh about it).

:lol::D:(

Bastards.

why the fuck is this in here?

i thought my post had been deleted :lol:

I've had one external one, not painful, but a bit freaky when you feel something odd and reach around to discover a little bollock hanging out of your arse. An hour on the exercise bike pretty much destroyed it, beating it to a sweaty, bloody pulp. Apparently this is not the recommended remedy.

Bastards.

why the fuck is this in here?

i thought my post had been deleted :lol:

That'll be my fault, I posted the thread twice by mistake and then changed the 1 you posted in to a thread about the grapes of wrath. Not that I have or ever have had piles, it's just it was the first thing I could think of! But it was funny reading the first line of your post! i get that all the fecking time at work.

Do you sit on the floor or something like?

Felt something when wiping my arse so I decided to have a deeks in the mirror to see what the craic was. I nearly died when I saw a massive blue grape hanging from my backside.

Used Anusol and it dissapeared within a week or two.

I have but somethings still make me heave.

the thought of a big strapping lad (such as yourself) dropping his boxers several times a day in order to apply some grape killing cream is one of them.

I've had one external one, not painful, but a bit freaky when you feel something odd and reach around to discover a little bollock hanging out of your arse. An hour on the exercise bike pretty much destroyed it, beating it to a sweaty, bloody pulp. Apparently this is not the recommended remedy.

Ouch! :lol:

As we're sharing..I had a particularly bad case after New Years' a few years ago. I could barely move for a week it hurt so much.

What brings piles on then? Is it a diet or a stress thing? Or is it brought on by people who can't wipe their arse properly.

Not enough fibre in the diet causing 'straining' when you shit. Little bits of the bowel pop out.