Ian Wright show with fat kids

Guest Patrokles

I never excercise and my diet is appalling as it has been for years and finally i've started putting on a little bit of weight, its my fault and nobody elses and so i'm doing a very small amount of excercise to balance things out a bit!

Ha! I've been telling you for the last few years that it would happen to you eventually. Get in there! :lol:

I never excercise and my diet is appalling as it has been for years and finally i've started putting on a little bit of weight, its my fault and nobody elses and so i'm doing a very small amount of excercise to balance things out a bit!

Ha! I've been telling you for the last few years that it would happen to you eventually. Get in there! :lol:

:icon_lol:

It doesn't show though, nobody has even noticed except me and it'll soon be gone! <_<

The obesity thing is getting out of hand in this country now mainly because of some truly useless parents who if they were starving their kids as badly as they overfeed them would be done for child abuse.

Throw in our current culture of blame everybody but yourself and that nothing is your fault and you need do fuck all about it that requires any effort and there's a big problem.

With apologies to the 1% of fat people who genuinely have a genetic, medical or other valid reason for being overweight that is beyond their control the rest are entirely to blame themselves (or parents when it's kids who are obese).

The simple fact is anyone who eats less, eats healthy and who excercises well and often will lose weight. But that requires effort, will power and discipline and so its better to make up a load of bollocks as to why you're obese and do nothing.

There is truth in what you say, but you cant just blame the parents. Dont underestimate the power of the food industry to feed us unhealthy shite for profit. It is not as easy for a poor uneducated family to eat healthily as you seem to think

The obesity thing is getting out of hand in this country now mainly because of some truly useless parents who if they were starving their kids as badly as they overfeed them would be done for child abuse.

Throw in our current culture of blame everybody but yourself and that nothing is your fault and you need do fuck all about it that requires any effort and there's a big problem.

With apologies to the 1% of fat people who genuinely have a genetic, medical or other valid reason for being overweight that is beyond their control the rest are entirely to blame themselves (or parents when it's kids who are obese).

The simple fact is anyone who eats less, eats healthy and who excercises well and often will lose weight. But that requires effort, will power and discipline and so its better to make up a load of bollocks as to why you're obese and do nothing.

There is truth in what you say, but you cant just blame the parents. Dont underestimate the power of the food industry to feed us unhealthy shite for profit. It is not as easy for a poor uneducated family to eat healthily as you seem to think

I wouldn't expect everyone to have an imaculate diet, i never have myself. But if you do eat some or alot of crap then you get off your arse and excercise, play sport etc. And it doesn't take any level of education to do excercise, that is entirely a choice as to whether you do or don't/whether you get your kids to or not.