Martins set for Newcastle move

Scottish Mag

• Replies 402
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

a girl i know did a blue poo once after drinking too much blue caraco

182670[/snapback]

I once thought I'd need a trip to casualty until I realised I'd eaten a lot of beetroot.

182721[/snapback]

:blush: How much beetroot are we talking about? Curiouser and curiouser.

Guest Patrokles
Worried about Portsmouth tbh, they have LOTS OF CASH, and the prospect of playing with Campbell instead of Bramble might tempt him. :blush:

182710[/snapback]

I think that would be more pertinent if he were a young centre-back. As a forward, I'd far rather be playing alongside Emre, Duff, Solano, N'Zogbia, Milner, Parker, eventually Owen, than Todorov and Koroman.

Worried about Portsmouth tbh, they have LOTS OF CASH, and the prospect of playing with Campbell instead of Bramble might tempt him. :blush:

182710[/snapback]

I think that would be more pertinent if he were a young centre-back. As a forward, I'd far rather be playing alongside Emre, Duff, Solano, N'Zogbia, Milner, Parker, eventually Owen, than Todorov and Koroman.

182735[/snapback]

I think the :blush: on the end was to signify that he was less than 100% serious. :blush:

:blush::panic:B);) ;)

Just in case. :razz:

Guest Patrokles
:blush:  How did this become a shitting thread?

182736[/snapback]

the longer it goes on, it'll start to resemble a shitting it thread, too.

182710[/snapback]

182735[/snapback]

...although partnering his fellow countryman Kanu might influence him.

Guest Patrokles

182710[/snapback]

182735[/snapback]

...although partnering his fellow countryman Kanu might influence him.

182743[/snapback]

Doesn't have any love whatsoever for his country's national football team, to be fair.

182670[/snapback]

I once thought I'd need a trip to casualty until I realised I'd eaten a lot of beetroot.

182721[/snapback]

182729[/snapback]

About 3 medium ones. Of the fresh rather than pickled variety. Blue Curacao is 80's-tastic btw.

182670[/snapback]

182721[/snapback]

182729[/snapback]

About 3 medium ones. Of the fresh rather than pickled variety. Blue Curacao is 80's-tastic btw.

182747[/snapback]

I've been to Curacao. :blush: I didn't drink any of that muck there though. Or eat enough beetroot to turn my shite red, for that matter. :blush:

what's anal o's take on all of this?

182757[/snapback]

Dan, you know you've hit rock bottom when the only place you can look for reassurance is to Alan Oliver.

I suspect he'll be very bullish saying that Portsmouth have no chance of pipping us. Should Martins end up at Portsmouth it'll be because we "stepped aside".

Anal is currently busy checking through Martins family tree to see if he can connect him in any way whatsoever to Tyneside and therefore declare him a Geordie. If not, he'll start penning his 'Martins is a lazy mercenary foreign bastard' piece.

what's anal o's take on all of this?

182757[/snapback]

Dan, you know you've hit rock bottom when the only place you can look for reassurance is to Alan Oliver.

I suspect he'll be very bullish saying that Portsmouth have no chance of pipping us. Should Martins end up at Portsmouth it'll be because we "stepped aside".

182764[/snapback]

Dan may have been taking the piss tbh.

Wonder what number he'll get, if he signs that is.

182688[/snapback]

It'll be interesting if he doesn't take the No. 9 shirt, if he signs that is...

182728[/snapback]

He normal wears the number 30 for inter and did again this pre-season.

most of oliver's copy is drivel but he's usually the first man to know when a deal's been done.

no doubt someone has told him something and he expects martins to sign by the end of the week.

Edited by Dan

182670[/snapback]

182721[/snapback]

182729[/snapback]

182747[/snapback]

I've been to Curacao. :blush: I didn't drink any of that muck there though. Or eat enough beetroot to turn my shite red, for that matter. :blush:

182750[/snapback]

I bet you've had a cocktail with Cointreau in at some point though.

182670[/snapback]

182721[/snapback]

182729[/snapback]

182747[/snapback]

182750[/snapback]

I bet you've had a cocktail with Cointreau in at some point though.

182790[/snapback]

That's a very strange bet to be making. :blush:

182670[/snapback]

182721[/snapback]

182729[/snapback]

Tbh a trip to casualty because of a beetroot is not something i would talk about in public. :blush: