The Big Brother thread

• Replies 767
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It isn't shown on More4 either. Rumbled :o

158864[/snapback]

... is your tv fucked like? if you want to watch something on More4 do you need to stay tuned into that station all fucking night.

Mong :(

Niki is 3rd favourite to win the show, yet she is favourite at 8/11 to be evicted on friday. Glyn is least favourite to go, but is only second favourite to win. Pete is favourite to win at 1/3 but is only 25/1 to go and is 6th favourite to go.

Anyone understand that?

Niki is 3rd favourite to win the show, yet she is favourite at 8/11 to be evicted on friday. Glyn is least favourite to go, but is only second favourite to win. Pete is favourite to win at 1/3 but is only 25/1 to go and is 6th favourite to go.

Anyone understand that?

159446[/snapback]

Ermmm...nope....but I hope the whining poison dwarf goes... :(

never understood why people vote out the contestants who provoke drama (melo or not) from the other house mates?

without the whiney annoying types you will have a housefull of Imogens, who do precisely nothing.

p.s. I haven't watched this for a couple of weeks so why are Glyn, Pete and Niki up for evcition?

never understood why people vote out the contestants who provoke drama (melo or not) from the other house mates?

without the whiney annoying types you will have a housefull of Imogens, who do precisely nothing.

p.s. I haven't watched this for a couple of weeks so why are Glyn, Pete and Niki up for evcition?

159463[/snapback]

Lumpy Jayne broke the rules by talking about the outside world so BB punished her by putting everyone up for eviction apart from her !

159463[/snapback]

Lumpy Jayne broke the rules by talking about the outside world so BB punished her by putting everyone up for eviction apart from her !

159467[/snapback]

Errrr, sounds like a winning strategy to me if that is the punishment!

159463[/snapback]

159467[/snapback]

Errrr, sounds like a winning strategy to me if that is the punishment!

159474[/snapback]

reverse psychology I suppose...now everyone is supposed to hate her for getting them put up for eviction thus ensuring more friction from the lunatic fringe. She apparently carried on doing it too so now they have basic rations fooodwise next week too... :(

It isn't shown on More4 either. Rumbled :D

158864[/snapback]

... is your tv fucked like? if you want to watch something on More4 do you need to stay tuned into that station all fucking night.

Mong :(

158867[/snapback]

No, the logic was perfectly obvious, why watch it when you're waiting for something on another channel? You seem canny clued-up on it but you're too pretentious to admit to liking it. Simple enough for you to grasp now? :)

Edited by alex

clued up on it? fucking hell it's not subtle, even a chav could grasp the complexities...

I didn't like it, I still am not a "fan" but it's something to talk about.

I watch that because it's better than putting up with adverts or "Dog Borstal" and the like.

Rather watch Imogen or Niki in various stages of undress tbh, and I find Pete entertaining.

clued up on it? fucking hell it's not subtle, even a chav could grasp the complexities...

I didn't like it, I still am not a "fan" but it's something to talk about.

I watch that because it's better than putting up with adverts or "Dog Borstal" and the like.

Rather watch Imogen or Niki in various stages of undress tbh, and I find Pete entertaining.

159840[/snapback]

So, you do like it? :(

:(

I like facets of it.

it's like France, on the whole I don't like it, but I quite enjoyed Monaco (not technically France I suppose) when I was there, I quite liked the Jura and there's a few friends I have over there.. so I like their locales.

Big Brother is the same, on the whole I get sick of it and I find the people who go on it are on the whole attention whores, I abhor the clamour after the show is finished, I hate the whole disposable celebrity culture and Big Brother is a large component of this fad.

so I like some of the people (aesthetically or otherwise), I just don't like the program...so Ner :D

That's me and BB finished for this year then.

What kind of swine would vote for Nikki when the blancmange faced, wobbly arsed, whooer's outfit wearing tart that is Ashleen remains.

:(

The rest are shit.

I find it funny that it's been on 8 weeks and there's only 2 less housemates than there were at the start.

the people who vote for niki are the people who bitch and moan cos BB is dull in the final weeks....

well if you don't want it to be dull don't vote out the flash point creators