The Big Brother thread

Fuckin Lea is doing my head in whingeing and crying...stupid plastic bint//I wish I was in there to give the slut something to cry about !!! :D

154815[/snapback]

040130canadasouthpark2502ma.jpg

I'll give you something to cry aboot!

• Replies 767
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think Glyn is smashing, cracks me up when you goes on about "Glyns World".

When he was in the diary room the morning after the night before, he was so sweet, saying he had brought shame on his family for drinking etc. bless, you could just cuddle him.

154479[/snapback]

aww bless him, i wonder if he has any clothes with him that do not have :

a) wales on

:D wales flag

c) a bloody dragon

d) cymru

pizza1.jpg

When he was in the diary room the morning after the night before, he was so sweet, saying he had brought shame on his family for drinking etc. bless, you could just cuddle him.

154479[/snapback]

And do not get me started on Lea.......aaaaarrrggghhhhhh i have to shout at the screen everytime she is one........... interactive tv, why can't we take her out..... guns mounted on cameras....etc

Petes_Dragon.jpg

154479[/snapback]

And do not get me started on Lea.......aaaaarrrggghhhhhh i have to shout at the screen everytime she is one........... interactive tv, why can't we take her out..... guns mounted on cameras....etc

Petes_Dragon.jpg

154884[/snapback]

Am loving it... :D

• 2 weeks later...
what the hell is that black stuff Glyn got all over his body ?  :lol:

157982[/snapback]

Face paint....and if some fucker doesn't twat the poison cwarf shortly I am going to scale the walls and do it mesel... :hunter:

I love the way it annoys people so much.

People never get that angry over Hollyoaks or Dear John.

Equally as shit, why less offensive?

158143[/snapback]

:lol: Dear John, what a crock of shit.

"Tell me, were there any sexual problems?"

Pikey boy got knocked back off Aisleyne for a kiss when they were playing spin the bottle. He just couldn't believe he got knocked back and had a whinge in the garden with Imogen & Richard who just laughed at him. He then went towards the diary room for a rant, but while circling around like someone had just thrown dog shite at his caravan window he glimpsed across the lounge to clock anyone which just happened to be Nikki.

He was being a c#nt, TBH. He just couldn't take rejection so had a go at the weakest person in the house...!