The Big Brother thread

Big Brother told the 43-year-old she'd have her own "private golden quarters, sleep in a golden bed, use the golden toilet and take a golden shower every day"

:razz:

147329[/snapback]

bit unhyginic like.

• Replies 767
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What is it with Big Brother's facination with plastic-breasted female housemates? And why put a big, butch bender in without supplying him with some kind of Meenzer-like target for him to shoot at?

Been reading it was a fix that the golden ticket was who it was, she's was a guinea pig in BB5 with Sezer, auditioned for this one and knows 4 houasemates before she went in. Another rumour is that all the balls had her no (14) on.

It's shite at the minute, although I find it funny how Nikki times her bathtimes to coincide with a bloke being in the shower. First she was shown looking for Sam's weener then last night she was ogling Mickey's sword. Dirty whore.

Only one in there worth the thick side of my knob is Imogen, although she's carrying a bit too much tummy-timber, the rest are fucking rank.

That Lea is deranged, she was all over Pete last night, desperate for a fuck. Poor lad retired to bed only for her to follow kissing him and all that. Silly old slag.

BB needs to think of something to lift the show from the shit pit IMO.

Re: your sig S-O, are you sure it wasn't a dream about the friendly we played against them last year?

147829[/snapback]

No that was 3-2 was it not, this will be 2-1, guaranteed.

Anyway back to the topic, I just opened one of those Lea pictures, full size on my works pc. Thanks for the NSFW warning lads!

Re: your sig S-O, are you sure it wasn't a dream about the friendly we played against them last year?

147829[/snapback]

No that was 3-2 was it not, this will be 2-1, guaranteed.

Anyway back to the topic, I just opened one of those Lea pictures, full size on my works pc. Thanks for the NSFW warning lads!

147839[/snapback]

:razz: Good point.

What is it with Big Brother's facination with plastic-breasted female housemates? And why put a big, butch bender in without supplying him with some kind of Meenzer-like target for him to shoot at?

Been reading it was a fix that the golden ticket was who it was, she's was a guinea pig in BB5 with Sezer, auditioned for this one and knows 4 houasemates before she went in. Another rumour is that all the balls had her no (14) on.

It's shite at the minute, although I find it funny how Nikki times her bathtimes to coincide with a bloke being in the shower. First she was shown looking for Sam's weener then last night she was ogling Mickey's sword. Dirty whore.

Only one in there worth the thick side of my knob is Imogen, although she's carrying a bit too much tummy-timber, the rest are fucking rank.

That Lea is deranged, she was all over Pete last night, desperate for a fuck. Poor lad retired to bed only for her to follow kissing him and all that. Silly old slag.

147818[/snapback]

:razz::blush:

147818[/snapback]

Exactly what I've posted on howaythetoon.

Haven't watched it enough to notice Nikkis bath times...I quite like her, Imogen is also nice. Who would you vote out, in order

Lea

The new girl

The gender bender

Mikey

Wonder who mikey will go chasing after when Grace is voted out ?

Lea could be the most hideous thing ever to walk the earth.

148005[/snapback]

Possibly.

ref SMO's comment about Sam in the shower...I laughed like fcuk when they found his/her tampax...

LM you don't honestly give this shite more than 20 seconds attention surely?

148015[/snapback]

what, do you mean shite or site ????? :razz::blush::slap:

No. Like SMO, I suspect - it is on, so you have one ear/eye on it before going down to the pub. Some of the totty is nice. Lets face it, we all have shite on the telly that we don't want to watch, why admit otherwise ?

I'm only glad wifey doesn't watch Eastenders. Cockney bastards ;)

Edited by LeazesMag

:razz: I wouldn't touch him with the thin side of yours.

Grace is becoming more and more paranoid and near a breakdown. I fear Lisa is canny close to the edge and one more push should see her threaten a few of them with a kitchen knife. She's rough as fuck. :(

:P

It's great seeing Pete not holding back when she has a go. G'on, Pete! :(

Have a look at the 'Lovers' Tiff' clip on the big brother website. He cracks me up! :P

Edited by Geordie Boyo

I fear Lisa is canny close to the edge and one more push should see her threaten a few of them with a kitchen knife. She's rough as fuck.  :(

148285[/snapback]

She says she's going to shit in their pillowcases.

Fingers crossed.

I fear Lisa is canny close to the edge and one more push should see her threaten a few of them with a kitchen knife. She's rough as fuck.  :(

148285[/snapback]

She says she's going to shit in their pillowcases.

Fingers crossed.

148301[/snapback]

Do you know what...I believe her. :P

She's one of those lasses your mam warned you about. Can imagine she's a bit of a bunny boiler.

It's great seeing Pete not holding back when she has a go. G'on, Pete!  ;)

I saw him the other night and he had a go at them for stealing Suzie's champagne (rightly so IMO) and then ended up apologising to them. The lad has no conviction, just like the rest of them.

Why did Sam have tampax if she has a willy?

148100[/snapback]

Just seen this .....

Sam was packing her/his bag for his/her expected eviction.

Ashleen found tampax, and said something like "why have you got these". Sam said "for my fanny". Nikki then walked in and asked what was going on, couldn't understand why Sam said he had a fanny, and the 3 of them ended up discussing Sams willy/fanny with Ashleen wanting to strip him down and see if he had a willy or not.