Sunshine fanny

Smooth Operator

Clapham Common has been phenomenal.

There's a Army-style Bootcamp fitness class, where the instructor is a very shouty angry woman with practically perfect body tone and the victims range from average to outstanding. Glad I was wearing big sunglasses or I may have been rumbled. I'll try and get the camera out tomorrow and get some "landscape" shots

Sunburnt to fuck as well I bet. :lol:

So far there's a bit of a glow, and a little tightening of the skin, by midnight I am expecting it to hurt when I frown or show surprise, by midafternoon tomorrow I'm anticipating brutal agony.

Totally worth it

Makes me chuckle this country.

As soon as the sun hits and warm weather "Cant wait to go sit in the beer garden"

Errr you do that when its shit weather too, so whats the change?

Got to love a tit day. Where do all the fit birds come from? Are they hibernating all winter like? The sun comes out and it's like BOOM - wall to wall blart.

Makes me chuckle this country.

As soon as the sun hits and warm weather "Cant wait to go sit in the beer garden"

Errr you do that when its shit weather too, so whats the change?

Tbf my cultured self and the wife had a walk up the river and up to Durham Cathedral yesterday. I find day time drinking in a pub slightly depressing unless it's to watch a match

Tbf my cultured self and the wife had a walk up the river and up to Durham Cathedral yesterday. I find day time drinking in a pub slightly depressing unless it's to watch a match

Very nice, I shall be up in Durham in Oct, looking forward to it.

Not much clunge in chester le streets beer gardens tbf. Plenty of students sat on the riverbanks and around the uni in Durham however

It'd be slim pickings if it were 100 degrees in chester man