McClarren for England

AgentFox

To be named tomorrow, bumped into SGE in tesco's today and he said its deffo.

Seriously thought there is an article on the FA.com website, under the press release section.

:blink:

Would have much prefered scolari, but since that pussy cant handle the english press than Mike Baldwin will have to do

Guest CrimsonFault
This better not be a dud site, I'm tempted on making some brass on this one.

131241[/snapback]

It's real :blink:

131243[/snapback]

No big deal, our next big tournament under Maclaren is in 2 years time at Euro 2008, plenty of time for him to be sacked by then!

In his time at the smogs they have 1 carling cup, but has anyone really been impressed by them on a consistent basis, clearly their own fans haven't been, as more than once they've wanted rid of McClaren.

However i feel sure he will be next England boss.

God knows why they have appointed that idiot

131210[/snapback]

He's English of course!!!

Shame that I thought this appointment was about being England coach, the way some fans and the press have been going on you'd think he was going for the leader of the BNP.

131210[/snapback]

Shame that I thought this appointment was about being England coach, the way some fans and the press have been going on you'd think he was going for the leader of the BNP.

131302[/snapback]

Alladyce is English as well, and a better manager than McClaren

131210[/snapback]

131302[/snapback]

Alladyce is English as well, and a better manager than McClaren

131339[/snapback]

True, but it would be quite funny to see him miss out after he's practically begged for it in countless interviews :blink:

Seriously thought there is an article on the FA.com website, under the press release section.

Would have much prefered scolari, but since that pussy cant handle the english press than Mike Baldwin will have to do

131201[/snapback]

doomed to failure.

McLaren turned down our job because he was afraid of the pressure...how the hell he thinks he'll handle England, Lord knows

131201[/snapback]

doomed to failure.

McLaren turned down our job because he was afraid of the pressure...how the hell he thinks he'll handle England, Lord knows

131351[/snapback]

Westwood?? :huh:

;)

131201[/snapback]

doomed to failure.

131351[/snapback]

;)

131358[/snapback]

Long John Westwood ?

131201[/snapback]

doomed to failure.

131351[/snapback]

;)

131358[/snapback]

he'd show that Bob Murray a thing or two like <_<

Wow, a week of uninspiring "safe" managerial appointments (or at least attempts).

The people making this decision clearly couldn't agree on someone, so they went for the person most people didn't object to.

I'd rather keep Sven.

The moment I saw McClaren's ugly little ginger head in the England dugout all that time ago I always had a niggling thing in the back of my mind that knew he'd be appointed manager after Sven.

Why did it have to be right? :D

The moment I saw McClaren's ugly little ginger head in the England dugout all that time ago I always had a niggling thing in the back of my mind that knew he'd be appointed manager after Sven.

Why did it have to be right?  :nufc:

131789[/snapback]

And you didn't put money on it? :D