Blackburn are winning...

Gemmill

If Chelsea lose tonight, they will really be determined not to lose again on Sunday. Not good.

130676[/snapback]

They've clocked out for the season, I reckon. I can't see them finding new vigour on Sunday.

My worry was always that Chelsea would have the hangover from winning the title and not really give a shit against Blackburn, but then get a bollocking from Jose and pick themselves up to give us a hell of a tough game, as they don't like losing anytime.

My worry was always that Chelsea would have the hangover from winning the title and not really give a shit against Blackburn, but then get a bollocking from Jose and pick themselves up to give us a hell of a tough game, as they don't like losing anytime.

130688[/snapback]

That's what I was trying to say. I can't see us winning on Sunday now.

Steve Bennett is a fucking disgrace.  He's turned down two blatant Chelsea penalties in the last 5 minutes.  Bald wanker!

130714[/snapback]

Shame about the 50 penalties John Terry should have given away earlier on this season.

Still, now it annoys me this happens.

What a diving shit SWP is!

130724[/snapback]

He used to be a player that could run past players at Man City.

Once again though, a sh*t referee may have just cost us. Crespo clearly should have had a penalty, that takes two points off Blackburn and add another one onto us and minus another two from Pedersen's handball against us at St James', and there should be a 5 point swing in our favour but for referees. (or is it Souness' fault I never quite remember).

Guest alex
Once again though, a sh*t referee may have just cost us. Crespo clearly should have had a penalty, that takes two points off Blackburn and add another one onto us and minus another two from Pedersen's handball against us at St James', and there should be a 5 point swing in our favour but for referees. (or is it Souness' fault I never quite remember).

130765[/snapback]

It's Shepherd's fault.

Guest Sima

It was only a pipe dream anyway, there wasn't any real chance we could have finished 6th. Over the season Blackburn deserved it more but Bolton deserve nothing.