Nice one Harry

MattM4

574932390kw.jpg

Having lived in Pompey for about a year and a half on and off over the last 4 years, I'm really pleased for him today. Quite an achievement, seeing the kind of footie they were playing before and around Xmas. They live to fight another day.

It's not every season that the 3 teams you wanted to see go down actually do. Although I'm not sure about Sunderland, I'm more one of those who wants the derby every year... but the way they crashed out is quite brilliant.

Let's hope for a happy ending next week with the UEFA cup qualifications still undecided.

Fuck off Redknapp you wideboy Mockney cunt.

Ah, much better.

129665[/snapback]

lol, I knew lots of people hated him on here, couldnt remember who. So that's one.

Ah, much better.

129665[/snapback]

Ditto.

129680[/snapback]

Count me in.

Can't stand the bloke. The plattitudes from the beeb are making me want to retch. The bloke is a toad of the highest order. Fucks off to the local rivals after lying through his teeth, goes down with them. Then goes back to Pompey when they throw money at him. The only justice would be if he got relegated next season after finally being given money to spend.

The way he shafted the Pompey fans by leaving them for Southampton and then Shafted the Southampton fans by leaving them to go back to Portsmouth, demonstrates everything you need to know about the bloke.

Wanker !

There's a nice article about Harry. I particularly like this bit...

"Some of the guys don't even speak English, it's ridiculous!" he continued, as if interpreters haven't been invented and he, wheeler-dealer extraordinaire, has never signed a player who didn't recite Shakesperian sonnets while rounding goalkeepers to top off 14-0 wins.

Heard him on MOTD last night going on about the fact that he inherited a team which last summer signed players who were bone idle and showed interest in only themselves rather than the club. Said he moved them on as quickly as he could.....

Wonder who that might have been he was referring to then? ;)

Ah, much better.

129665[/snapback]

lol, I knew lots of people hated him on here, couldnt remember who. So that's one.

129678[/snapback]

I think it would be easier to count the people who don't hate him, the man is a walking knob end.

Heard him on MOTD last night going on about the fact that he inherited a team which last summer signed players who were bone idle and showed interest in only themselves rather than the club. Said he moved them on as quickly as he could.....

Wonder who that might have been he was referring to then? :blush:

130045[/snapback]

?

EDIT: ;)

hes a good coach whether you like him or not.

130258[/snapback]

Didn't do very well at Southampton did he? ;)

130261[/snapback]

more to do with his players than his coaching ability tbh

130258[/snapback]

130261[/snapback]

130278[/snapback]

With the players he had at his disposal, battling relegation really shouldn't have been the case tbh.

130258[/snapback]

130261[/snapback]

130278[/snapback]

With the players he had at his disposal, battling relegation really shouldn't have been the case tbh.

130285[/snapback]

They were well in the shit when he took over

130258[/snapback]

130261[/snapback]

130278[/snapback]

130285[/snapback]

They were well in the shit when he took over

130298[/snapback]

And when he left. :blush: