Kiera Knightley *NSFW*

Gemmill

• Replies 176
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How can Kournikova, one of the most beautiful women in the world be so low down and Chantelle and Fearne be near the top? Mental.

128695[/snapback]

Dan, Kournikova is not one of the most beautiful women in the world. If she wasn't a tennis player there's no way she'd be getting her photo in magazines and that. She was a mediocre tennis player who happened to be pretty-ish. You TOOL!

128737[/snapback]

Nee chance! She's way better looking than pretty much all of the women above her in the list. Especially stick insects like Knightley and Cotton.

How can Kournikova, one of the most beautiful women in the world be so low down and Chantelle and Fearne be near the top? Mental.

128695[/snapback]

Because if you find FHM a good read you should be registered disabled, it frightens me that these morons are allowed to vote in proper elections.

Fearne Cotton is sexy. FACTAZOID.

Touch of class. Doesn't get her baps out every 2 minutes.

128851[/snapback]

Shame !!! ;)

Fearne Cotton is sexy. FACTAZOID.

Touch of class. Doesn't get her baps out every 2 minutes.

128851[/snapback]

She's grim.

128868[/snapback]

;)

Don'k know what half of the list look like but I do know that Keira Kightley is absolutely fucking gorgeous.

I worry about you lot ;)

128748[/snapback]

She's pretty, not disputing that. But I don't think she's sexy. She's too annoyingly OTT posh to be sexy.

Don'k know what half of the list look like but I do know that Keira Kightley is absolutely fucking gorgeous.

I worry about you lot ;)

128748[/snapback]

She's pretty, not disputing that. But I don't think she's sexy. She's too annoyingly OTT posh to be sexy.

128874[/snapback]

She's got the curves of a 14 yearold boy, factamondo !

....just don't ask me to prove it ok ?

It's crime that Fergie from Black Eye Peas gets in. I can't see the appeal. She's so white trash that shr makes even designer dresses look like they're from the bargain rack in Topshop. Never seen the Stefani appeal either.

It's crime that Fergie from Black Eye Peas gets in. I can't see the appeal. She's so white trash that shr makes even designer dresses look like they're from the bargain rack in Topshop. Never seen the Stefani appeal either.

128897[/snapback]

Shut it, she's got big tits !

;)

just seen my mates copy of it, and some of the pictures dont do the lasses justice at all. For example the usually amazing Giselle Buncheon, looks average in her picture

129104[/snapback]

Is Giselle that Brazilian lass?

Struggling to see what all the fuss is about tbh.