Dirk Kuyt

Scottish Mag

He is at least the calibre we should be looking at to replace Shearer.

117210[/snapback]

He 's exactly the sort of player you should be looking to to replace shearer if you want like for like. Hope you don't get him :lol:

Edited by sammya

Would be a good signing, but I think with no European football he will opt for a more attractive destination...

117137[/snapback]

Fat Fred will make them play in the inter two-bob, shirley?

Not seen him play, and while everyone will point out van Nistelrooy, I'll give you Tomasson & Kezman.

117286[/snapback]

Many were desperate to sign the latter before he went to Chelscum.

117293[/snapback]

I know. I remember when people were pretty pissed off when we didn't go for Glen Johnson either.

We can thank Roman for a few things...

Reminds me of Shearer in his hay day due to his link up play and hold up play, and the fact he can't half finish and never stops running despite not being the quickest

Edited by Jonny2J

Reminds me of Shearer in his hay day due to his link up play and hold up play, and the fact he can't half finish and never stops running despite not being the quickset

117330[/snapback]

You suggest that Shearer in his prime wasn't quick? :baby:

His pace was one of his best attributes.

Reminds me of Shearer in his hay day due to his link up play and hold up play, and the fact he can't half finish and never stops running despite not being the quickset

117330[/snapback]

You suggest that Shearer in his prime wasn't quick? :baby:

His pace was one of his best attributes.

117366[/snapback]

Not like the Shearer at his Blackburn days, more of the Shearer we tended to see after he came here ok when he was banging em in ;)

Either way he's a cracking player

Worried he could be another Kezman in the prem...would be an expensive mistake if that were the case...

117447[/snapback]

Worth the risk IMO, but then again, I thought Luque would be an awesome signing :baby: