General Random Conversation..

Scottish Mag

Anyone had dinner at St James'? I'm entertaining a few clients from Scotland next week and I thought where better to take them than SJP, if it's posh enough like. If it's like a buffy fuck that. Anyone recommend it for a posh nosh?

Speak to JawD. Im pretty sure he's used it for business.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0002CYTL...SIN=B0002CYTL2/

41G9WA5NRDL.jpg

Playmobil Security Check Point, this review of the product;

My family was planning a vacation to Europe, so I purchased this item to teach my twins about what to expect at the airport and hopefully, alleviate some of their anxiety. We also downloaded the actual TSA security checklist from the American Airlines website and then proceeded with our demonstration. Well, first we had to round up a Barbie and a few Bratz dolls to play the other family members, so that cost us a few extra bucks at the Dollar General and it is aggravating that the manufacturer did not make this product "family-friendly."

Of course, since the playmobil Dad could not remove his shoes or other clothing items, unlike the Barbie, the playmobil security agent became suspicious and after waving her wand wildy a few dozen times, called her supervisor to wisk the Dad into a special body-cavity search room, (which incidentally led to quite an embarasing and interesting discussion with my twin daughters about personal hygiene and a slight adjustment to the rules we had them memorize about touching by strangers).

But worst of all, since the suitcase did not actually open, the baggage inspector made a call to the FBI and ATF bomb squads which then segregated the family's suitcase (which btw was the only suitcase they provided for our educational family experience) and according to the advanced TSA regulations, had to blow it up, (since they could not otherwise mutilate the luggage, break off the locks and put one of those nice little advisory stickers on it), which we had to simulate out in the backyard with a few M-80s and other fireworks.

The girls started crying. They became so hysterical by the whole experience that we could not even get them in the car when the time came to actually take our trip, and so we had to cancel the whole thing at the last minute, losing over $7,000 in airfare and hotel charges that we could not recoup do to the last minute cancellations. We've now spent an additional $3,000 to pay for the girls therapy and medication over the past year since this incident occurred, and the psychologists have told us that this will affect them for life, so much for their college fund and our retirement.

Then, to top it all off, when we tried to use to playmobil phone to call the company to ask for reimbursement, as you might expect, of course the damn thing didn't even work; neither did our efforts to e-mail them using the computer screen on the baggage checkpoint; and our real-life efforts to contact them to obtain re-imbursement have also likewise been ignored. Worse yet, we had the product tested and found out that it was positive for both lead paint and toxic chemicals, having been manufactured in China by workers holding formerly American jobs, so now we all have cancer and have been given only another year or so to live.

My advice - educating your kids about airport security with this toy may actually be more harmful to them than just packing them in the damn luggage with some bottled water & hoping they survive. :lol:

Anyone had dinner at St James'? I'm entertaining a few clients from Scotland next week and I thought where better to take them than SJP, if it's posh enough like. If it's like a buffy fuck that. Anyone recommend it for a posh nosh?

I've eaten there a few times but only for work Christmas parties so it was mass produced shite. I've heard good things about some of their meals albeit that was from someone who used to work as a chef there. :lol:

Guest You FCB Get Out Of Our Club

I've eaten there a few times but only for work Christmas parties so it was mass produced shite. I've heard good things about some of their meals albeit that was from someone who used to work as a chef there. :lol:

I know a kid my age who used to be a chef there too, he used to say the same. He's got ME now the poor cunt. I'll ring them and find out what sort of menu they have. Less than £20 a head its likely to be pish. I was hoping to take them out on the pitch to be honest and round the stadium too, and say "this is my town" like Shearer in the McDonalds advert years ago.

Why do East Asians all look the same. I mean Scottish people are 80 mile away and you can see the difference in many. You look at Chinese, Koreans, Japs covering many thousands of miles and they all look like chinky's. You can't really tell the difference. I saw a theory that 200,000 years ago when tribes were coming out of Africa they did a right turn and headed for the far east, a different strain of human. I read somewhere Chinese regard themselves as the most perfect form of human being :lol: there's 1.5b of them and they all look the same, same haircuts everything, but why are their eyes like that there must be a reason. It can't be the sun because Africans would look like black chinky's wouldn't they?

According to a tv programme I saw recently, all none African people, so us lot, all the different Asian people, native Americans, Australian Aborigines, South Sea Islanders, etc. all descended from one, very small group of people (possibly one small tribe) who made it out of Africa at the same time, probably by crossing the Arabian Gulf. Weird to think of that, I think.

According to a tv programme I saw recently, all none African people, so us lot, all the different Asian people, native Americans, Australian Aborigines, South Sea Islanders, etc. all descended from one, very small group of people (possibly one small tribe) who made it out of Africa at the same time, probably by crossing the Arabian Gulf. Weird to think of that, I think.

Aye but how does that explain Oriental eyes.

Inbreeding basically. This group spread out and gradually settled as independent groups. These independent groups had little or no contact with other races for 1000s of years. That's how the individual characteristics of the races came about. I think. A bit like a pit village.

Inbreeding basically. This group spread out and gradually settled as independent groups. These independent groups had little or no contact with other races for 1000s of years. That's how the individual characteristics of the races came about. I think. A bit like a pit village.

If their eyes are a result of inbreeding surely they're a genetic malfunction then.

If their eyes are a result of inbreeding surely they're a genetic malfunction then.

I was speaking generally. I.e. we look different because of these small genetic pools that were isolated and breeding with each other for so long. It's called 'bottlenecking' I think. Basically all genetic changes are brought about by mutations though. These mutations happen more quickly in a small gene pool. I don't know why their eyes are like that, specifically, but no doubt there'll be a theory about it. I'm not an expert by any stretch of the imagination, just an interested layman who has seen a few programmes on the subject and read stuff about it at a pretty superficial level.

If it was a malfunction it would have been selected out. Since it wasn't there must have been a regional advantage dependant on environment.

If it was a malfunction it would have been selected out. Since it wasn't there must have been a regional advantage dependant on environment.

Land of the rising sun. They'd never get to work without them.

I was speaking generally. I.e. we look different because of these small genetic pools that were isolated and breeding with each other for so long. It's called 'bottlenecking' I think. Basically all genetic changes are brought about by mutations though. These mutations happen more quickly in a small gene pool. I don't know why their eyes are like that, specifically, but no doubt there'll be a theory about it. I'm not an expert by any stretch of the imagination, just an interested layman who has seen a few programmes on the subject and read stuff about it at a pretty superficial level.

Parky's theory will involve aliens and UFO's no doubt.

I nearly put Rand of the Lising Sun there as well :lol:

Parky's theory will involve aliens and UFO's no doubt.

White people are a result of genetic tinkering by aliens/the 33 ascended masters. Caucasian genes are alien to this planet. This is basically a black planet. Sun too close.

The Chinese is what alex said.

The next phase of forced evolution is close, hence the fake problems on the planet ie water, food, global warming. It is to coerse acceptance for the next jump. Probs inc a culling of some kind.

Edited by Park Life

I nearly put Rand of the Lising Sun there as well :lol:

;)

Why do East Asians all look the same. I mean Scottish people are 80 mile away and you can see the difference in many. You look at Chinese, Koreans, Japs covering many thousands of miles and they all look like chinky's. You can't really tell the difference. I saw a theory that 200,000 years ago when tribes were coming out of Africa they did a right turn and headed for the far east, a different strain of human. I read somewhere Chinese regard themselves as the most perfect form of human being :lol: there's 1.5b of them and they all look the same, same haircuts everything, but why are their eyes like that there must be a reason. It can't be the sun because Africans would look like black chinky's wouldn't they?

A lot of Japanese scientists believed they evolved from the Neanerthal and were pretty disappointed whenit was proved they weren't. I saw an evolution programme once and that was the crack.

A lot of Japanese scientists believed they evolved from the Neanerthal and were pretty disappointed whenit was proved they weren't. I saw an evolution programme once and that was the crack.

;)

Tell you what Stevie, google Jap's Eyes and see if it offers an explanation.

:lol: Haven't heard that phrase for years. This kid at school in the year above me Micky Coleen his name, my only memory of him is in the lower school and every time I saw him he'd put a pure nasal charva voice on not hard when you're from Elswick like and for no reason say "HAIRY PIEEEEEEEE....JAPS EYE" :rolleyes: Kids are hilarious.

All manner of cunts viewing my profile today, proper little Magma's, there's nothing to see!