General Random Conversation..

Scottish Mag

If I was going to post a picture of a dog it would've been a neighbour's dog when I was was a teenager. It was a mongrel, half Yorkie terrier and half fuck knows what but it's legs were longer than they should've been. We called it an American pit ostrich. Anyway, surprisingly enough I never went into the house and asked for permission to use the camera and any spare film to take a photograph so you'll just have to use your imagination. 

• Haha 8

3 minutes ago, Howmanheyman said:

If I was going to post a picture of a dog it would've been a neighbour's dog when I was was a teenager. It was a mongrel, half Yorkie terrier and half fuck knows what but it's legs were longer than they should've been. We called it an American pit ostrich. Anyway, surprisingly enough I never went into the house and asked for permission to use the camera and any spare film to take a photograph so you'll just have to use your imagination. 

Yes It Is GIF

• Haha 2

Might as well join the club.

Black and Tan Cocker Spaniel. She is from a working background so was pretty mental when younger.

IMG_3323.jpeg

note: this is from a holiday in Cheddar. Obvs my decor is exquisite. 

Edited by Holden McGroin
  • Like 6

28 minutes ago, Howmanheyman said:

Luckily I remember that dog.

image.png.2bd11144e1659f8fa265e6e3de42fba3.png

Now seriously, someone make a dog thread I can ignore. 

• Haha 7

8 minutes ago, Billy Whitehurst said:

I believe they personalise the adds based on your search history.

that's boring because the ads I get are for solar panels and coffee pods, and I live in the shade and drink tea.

what about the reels? Because surely they'd all be hot anal action and latex if that was the case?

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Renton said:

Erm lads, why not start a dog thread if that's your thing? Meanwhile here's my stylised photo of the only pets that matter.

image.png.2231dd713cbd0ff2a5fa6ea95d9e83a2.png

All the dogs thinking "yum, lunch"

1 hour ago, Renton said:

Luckily I remember that dog.

image.png.2bd11144e1659f8fa265e6e3de42fba3.png

Now seriously, someone make a dog thread I can ignore. 

:lol: Not too dissimilar but more Yorkshire terrier on the top. 

On 06/08/2024 at 09:10, wykikitoon said:

She said that they should set fire to the kids in the hotels etc.  Shes a registered fucking childminder man.

Her husband is a Tory MP

31 months. :good: 

• Like 2

8 hours ago, wykikitoon said:

Hopefully she gets sharing with rose West and is made to wash her fanny

Was going to MF your post and decided, on grounds of decency, to walk away. :) 

Serious Episode 11 GIF by The Bachelor