General Random Conversation..

Scottish Mag

35 minutes ago, Renton said:

Talking of poop, any tips on how to collect it for this colon screening test? The test specifically says do not let the sample be contaminated with toilet water. So I carefully laid down TP in order to catch it, but it was so strong and magnificant it just went straight through it. I'll need another 12 hours for another attempt. 

PLEASE DO NOT THINK OF THIS BEFORE YOU HAVE YOUR LUNCH BAIT. Just saying. 

That’s the one with a little swab stick that you need to wipe on your shite, aye? 

Unless you’re pulling Aces at every drop, you’re focusing on the wrong source material :lol:

Let your brown trout flush away and give your hoop a quick flyby with the swab, then commence the clean up operation in your filthy sitter manner. 

• Haha 2

I would honestly rather dress as a dog than tentatively reach back there blind with Ken Dodd's tickle stick. :lol:

It would take a full day for the grimace to leave my face. 

• Haha 4

2 minutes ago, Monkeys Fist said:

That’s the one with a little swab stick that you need to wipe on your shite, aye? 

Unless you’re pulling Aces at every drop, you’re focusing on the wrong source material :lol:

Let your brown trout flush away and give your hoop a quick flyby with the swab, then commence the clean up operation in your filthy sitter manner. 

As a filfthy stander I migh have known you like putting sticks up your arse. 

This is categorically not what it says on the IFU like, and I'd imagine would be much more likely to give you a false positive. Maybe that's why you did it, maybe you just fancied testing positive so you could get a whole camera up your arse, you dirty stander? You make me sick. 

• Haha 3

Just now, Gemmill said:

I would honestly rather dress as a dog than tentatively reach back there blind with Ken Dodd's tickle stick. :lol:

It would take a full day for the grimace to leave my face. 

I thought we have an explanation for your permanent grimace for a moment.

• Haha 2