General Random Conversation..

Scottish Mag

Short thread. Far right scum gathering outside a mosque in Stockport. 

Riot police with dogs have been called out, police van is on fire. 

As far as I'm aware, nobody knows that the killer is Muslim. 

• Sad 1
  • Jaysus... 1

19 minutes ago, Gemmill said:

Aye it's fucking scandelous.

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, Gemmill said:

When we heard on the news it wasn't being treated as a terror related incident Mrs B and me said in unison "white British lad, then".

Fascists will twist anything to further their agenda and rouse their base.

Heads up though: Southport, not Stockport. Small detail that doesn't make a blind bit of difference in the grand scheme of things but my inner pendant won't let it go uncorrected.

Good to see them bravely defending the British way of life by burning police vans. The right to do that is right there in THE Magna Carta.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

1 minute ago, PaddockLad said:

Have they just convinced each other that the individual is a Moslem or is it legit? 

If it turns out to be a white fella then the Church of England needs to man the barricades.

That’s how it works isn’t it?

• Haha 4

9 minutes ago, ewerk said:

If it turns out to be a white fella then the Church of England needs to man the barricades.

That’s how it works isn’t it?

White person = metal health issues / Possibly involved with pedo's.

Non-white person = religiously indoctrinated individual/ terrorist attack. 

That's how it works.

I've been trying not to think about it too much (my youngest is around the same age as the youngest victim and a massive Taylor Swift fan) but was in Dunblane earlier today and couldn't  not be reminded just how fucking horrendous attacks like this are. Knock-on effects for not just the victims, the survivors and their families but the overall community will outlast most of us. 

Whether the attacker here was Muslim or not, it's quite telling that these far right protestors aren't drawing parallels to other incidents like Dunblane. Doing that would be an admission that white British people are just as capable of commiting similarly heinous acts. 

• Like 4

I just refuse to think about it tbh. No matter who did it and for what reason, it's so horrific I'm not prepared to give it any space. 

• Like 3

Apparently it's a black Welsh lad whose dad was an immigrant. Reading between the lines, it sounds like he might be Schizophrenic. 

Anyway, that's enough ammo to bring out Tommy's boys in force. Drinking crates of cider with their faces covered. All in support of the grieving families of course 

• Like 1

36 minutes ago, Renton said:

I just refuse to think about it tbh. No matter who did it and for what reason, it's so horrific I'm not prepared to give it any space. 

Don't blame you man. I was doing largely the same and trying to avoid giving it any head space. My subconscious had other ideas and suggested Laighills Park as good place to take the kids to burn off some steam this afternoon.

Penny dropped pulling into the carpark by the cathedral. "Oh shit. Now I probably have to try to process these thoughts".

• Like 1

I didn’t think the anger I felt for those poor kids being slain could be surpassed.

Meanwhile the EDL ask for the beer to be held. How fucking tragic and inherently racist huge factions of this county have become post-Brexit.

I know the place is a car crash anyway, but I’ve just culled at least a dozen people off Facebook - some of which I’ve known 40+ years. I want no part of the rhetoric they’ve posted today, it’s fucking vile.

• Like 3

9 hours ago, Kid Dynamite said:

Apparently it's a black Welsh lad whose dad was an immigrant. Reading between the lines, it sounds like he might be Schizophrenic. 

Anyway, that's enough ammo to bring out Tommy's boys in force. Drinking crates of cider with their faces covered. All in support of the grieving families of course 

I saw someone post something about mental health and then some gammon replied with 'Oh giving the excuses already?'

What?!

• Jaysus... 1

Fuck every cunt who wants to use this to excuse their vile racism tbh. They care more about that than the actual victims 

Edited by Alex
  • Like 7

22 officers injured, 3 police dogs, one of them badly burnt. 

All of these scum are on camera so I hope there's people grassing them up all over the place. Round the cunts up and stick them in Bibby Stockholm if there's no room in the prisons. 

• Like 4

27 minutes ago, Alex said:

Fuck every cunt who wants to use this to excuse their vile racism tbh. They care more about that than the actual victims 

There is nothing lower than these thick gammons using an unsubstantiated online rumour to weaponise their racist agenda. It's making me more angry than I thought it would. 

Have any of them stopped to realise that one of those tragically killed was a Portuguese national? Of course not, because it doesn't fit with their narrative. 

Racist cunts 

• Like 3

As someone on Twitter said if you get 4 or 5 years in prison for taking part in a zoom call about blocking a road, what should you get for travelling to a traumatised community to take part in a race riot? 

• Like 6