General Random Conversation..

Scottish Mag

Fucking Americans, you spend ages with support, unsuccessfully trying to solve a problem and then they sigh off with this .

IMG_6056.thumb.jpeg.8a9062abb0f38337ec340cd0aa645ea0.jpeg

No I fucking won’t mate, I’ll waste even more precious time trying to resolve a shitty IT problem that is obviously a fucking bug.

• Like 3

I’m a married man, the wedding was class if a bit too quick. We got really lucky with the weather (see I sweated my tits off).

Little break in Venice for honeymoon, which was amazing. Highly recommended if you’ve never been.

Throat felt a bit sore on the flight on the way home, chest infection. Coughing up all sorts of muck, feel pure shite. Welcome back to normal life I suppose. 

• Like 15

15 minutes ago, strawb said:

I’m a married man, the wedding was class if a bit too quick. We got really lucky with the weather (see I sweated my tits off).

Little break in Venice for honeymoon, which was amazing. Highly recommended if you’ve never been.

Throat felt a bit sore on the flight on the way home, chest infection. Coughing up all sorts of muck, feel pure shite. Welcome back to normal life I suppose. 

Glee Congratulations GIF

Aye the day flies by.  But congrats and aye, welcome back to earth with a bang :lol: 

• Like 3

1 hour ago, strawb said:

Manchester is the Venice of the North isn't it? I'll be surprised if you can tell the difference. 👍

Probably should get tested for covid, and take some more time off regardless. 

• Like 2

28 minutes ago, Howmanheyman said:

Congratulations, strawb. :good:

Had a day out in Venice as a 13 year old so didn't truly get to appreciate it. 

I was 5. Total waste of time. The ice cream was nice though.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

1 minute ago, Meenzer said:

I was 5. Total waste of time. The ice cream was nice though.

How many Cornettos did you have? 

• Like 1
  • Haha 5

43 minutes ago, Renton said:

Manchester is the Venice of the North isn't it? I'll be surprised if you can tell the difference. 👍

Probably should get tested for covid, and take some more time off regardless. 

Bit of a difference between the Rochdale canal through ancoats and the grand canal in Venice mind.

I have tested for covid but no dice

6 minutes ago, strawb said:

Bit of a difference between the Rochdale canal through ancoats and the grand canal in Venice mind.

I have tested for covid but no dice

That's good, it's probably just ebola.

Congrats btw.

• Haha 3

30 minutes ago, Alex said:

How many Cornettos did you have? 

19 minutes ago, wykikitoon said:

Just one

It was saved for him. :good:

(I actually half jumped in a gondola accidentally on purpose and got the waving of the hands and gestures from gondolier which everyone seemed to find amusing but didn't go down well with me as a teenager, I think we both occasionally muttered and glared at each other throughout the ride). :lol:

• Haha 4

3 hours ago, strawb said:

Commiserations and congratulations. I mean the other way round 

• Haha 2

Congrats Strawb, Gemmill wants to know what your wedding day shirt was like?…..plain or patterned, colour/shade etc :good:

Edited by PaddockLad
  • Haha 4

1 hour ago, PaddockLad said:

Congrats Strawb, Gemmill wants to know what your wedding day shirt was like?…..plain or patterned, colour/shade etc :good:

Plain white mate, can’t get away with a floral. Not many blokes can tbh

Now hold on. Can I just clarify things here. That shirt was for afterwards wasn't it, or the honeymoon, it wasn't for the wedding itself? 

• Haha 4