General Random Conversation..

Scottish Mag

I stayed in the Park lane hotel (work paid) everyone dresses in black like the matrix and jelly beans in the fridge were around £10 a small packet (2002)

Much prefer a traveled when we travel the country. £45 to rest your head, in and out and on with your journey. Last year we went from Chester, Snowdonia, Cardiff, Newquay and so on. Apart from snowdonia, all travelogues for under £50. Great way to tour the UK.

15 minutes ago, Christmas Tree said:

I stayed in the Park lane hotel (work paid) everyone dresses in black like the matrix and jelly beans in the fridge were around £10 a small packet (2002)

Much prefer a traveled when we travel the country. £45 to rest your head, in and out and on with your journey. Last year we went from Chester, Snowdonia, Cardiff, Newquay and so on. Apart from snowdonia, all travelogues for under £50. Great way to tour the UK.

spock-original-wide.jpg

"It's English, Jim, but not as we know it."

• Haha 9

I don’t really mind the idea of no electricity or the outdoor, composting toilet. But I’d like to do a bit of walking during the day if we went.So the idea of a tin bath in front of the fire being the only means of a decent way to freshen up doesn’t really appeal :lol: 

the absolute killer is the thought of the post pub walk one mile uphill in the dark though :lol: 

5 hours ago, Alex said:

By the way, I think I mentioned it on here but we’d been talking about a few of us who went to school together doing something as we all turn 50 this coming academic year. Apart from some talk of s festival and what not, this was also suggested:

https://www.canopyandstars.co.uk/britain/england/cumbria/dodgsonwood/cottage-in-the-clouds#search_type=keyword&search_text=cumbria&

Now that’s the other extreme. FUCK THAT SHIT. Proper shades of this: 

IMG_8892.jpeg

look like the perfect spot to do some mushrooms 

1 hour ago, Christmas Tree said:

Samuel L Jackson Reaction GIF by Coming to America

• Haha 6

1 hour ago, Christmas Tree said:

Post brought to you by Blue Moon productions! :lol: 

IMG_5943.jpeg

Commiserations… must be tough seeing the series of best PM’s of your lifetime bending over and spreading their cheeks in readiness for a throbbing Red Wedge strap-on :lol:

c1068935488ae1ab310752109e7db450.jpg

• Haha 3

2 hours ago, Monkeys Fist said:

Commiserations… must be tough seeing the series of best PM’s of your lifetime bending over and spreading their cheeks in readiness for a throbbing Red Wedge strap-on :lol:

c1068935488ae1ab310752109e7db450.jpg

Do these bangers get bigger every time I see I them?

• Haha 4

Why do our radio stations and media make a big thing every year about American independence day? I don't see them going on about Bastille day or any other FOREIGN country's national holidays? I'm guessing Chuck at work in Minnesota doesn't hear about Guy Fawkes night in the Yooo Kaaay on radio YGDXA FM whilst he's at work every fifth of November? Strange. :cuppa:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Big news in the village. A fox has killed all three of the chickens at the primary school. Apparently some of the kids were upset. Not my lad, he's team fox apparently. Kid is a fucking psychopath :lol: 

• Haha 6

5 minutes ago, The Fish said:

Big news in the village. A fox has killed all three of the chickens at the primary school. Apparently some of the kids were upset. Not my lad, he's team fox apparently. Kid is a fucking psychopath :lol: 

I bet all the kids go home and have a KFC tonight. Delicious.

• Haha 2

25 minutes ago, The Fish said:

Apple, tree or some such