General Random Conversation..

Scottish Mag

10 hours ago, Gemmill said:

I get notifications on my phone whenever anyone spends on the joint account. My lass went to M&S to "pick up a few food things for over the Christmas" 20 minutes ago. 

Just had the notification that she's spent £188.77, the fucking lunatic. :lol:

How the fuck am I supposed to get this acid under control? 

Mrs G:  "That's the Old Spice gift set bought."

• Haha 2

18 hours ago, Renton said:

He's right like. Any PPI will do such as omeprazole, esomeprazole, pantoprazole. Get them at the supermarket, pharmacists, or cheapest at B&M or Home Bargains. Less than a quid a tablet, next day you will be cured. Brilliant for hangovers too. 

54 minutes ago, Toonpack said:

78.5p per 24 hours of acid free, drink and food carnage is a fucking bargain IMO

Just discovered there's something along the lines of Renton's list that is available for £3.99 in B&Ms but hold the press, eldest daughter works in a pharmacy and says they're expensive but she has a couple of packets she was prescribed a few months ago so I can have it if I want but I should be recommended them by a doctor really. Dr Toonpack has recommended them and for a second opinion Dr Renton has concurred. So cost of tablets is £0.0 per 24 hours of acid free food and drink carnage. :good:

• Haha 5

11 minutes ago, Howmanheyman said:

Just discovered there's something along the lines of Renton's list that is available for £3.99 in B&Ms but hold the press, eldest daughter works in a pharmacy and says they're expensive but she has a couple of packets she was prescribed a few months ago so I can have it if I want but I should be recommended them by a doctor really. Dr Toonpack has recommended them and for a second opinion Dr Renton has concurred. So cost of tablets is £0.0 per 24 hours of acid free food and drink carnage. :good:

She doesn’t have any UTI tablets lying around does she :lol: 

Women ffs!

• Haha 1

Big story coming in the New year is the country is running out of antibiotics. People will probably die. Yes, it's a global issue but as usual government incompetence has made it worse than it should have been. Please don't have an accident or get ill this year folks. 

• Sad 1
  • Jaysus... 1

6 minutes ago, Renton said:

Big story coming in the New year is the country is running out of antibiotics. People will probably die. Yes, it's a global issue but as usual government incompetence has made it worse than it should have been. Please don't have an accident or get ill this year folks. 

grim reaper death GIF

• Haha 1

32 minutes ago, Howmanheyman said:

Shoplifting is not considered "working in a pharmacy" Fagin.

• Haha 3

7 minutes ago, Christmas Tree said:

grim reaper death GIF

Shoot the messenger all you like. A friend I know has a sick child who needs antibiotics and has tried 12 pharmacies without success. I've got mates in NHS BSA who are pretty worried about the current state and have been put on standby over xmas. On top of that we have all the strike action, the NHS is falling apart man.  I'll resist saying its because of your government. But it is, ;)

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/health-63970339

1 minute ago, Renton said:

Shoot the messenger all you like. A friend I know has a sick child who needs antibiotics and has tried 12 pharmacies without success. I've got mates in NHS BSA who are pretty worried about the current state and have been put on standby over xmas. On top of that we have all the strike action, the NHS is falling apart man.  I'll resist saying its because of your government. But it is, ;)

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/health-63970339

It’s Christmas Eve man, cheer up :lol: 

My oldest is nearly 12 and much fucking smarter than me when it comes to passwords. Ive been recycling variations the same four passwords for about 20 years, she uses a password generator for each new account and keeps fucking notepads full of what looks like total jibberish but is actually some kind of cypher.

She tried to explain one of her older methods for her coded notes recently and my brain just shut down the same way it did at Uni when I was first introduced to hexadecimal and calculus. 

• Haha 1