General Random Conversation..

Scottish Mag

Osaka Station City features a dot matrix water clock that shows the time as well as astonishingly complex graphics, all with drops of falling water (see a video of the clock in action and a close up video of the water droplets).

5587076782_b869b336bc_z.jpg

5586477675_ca7f12b2a9_z.jpg

Firstly, one would think 1945 would be more on their mind than an irrelevant 1942.

Secondly, is that a knuckle duster?

Thirdly, oooh, black 'n' white stripes. Loving it.

traveller eviction looms in Essex today. I wonder if sky covers it live. The little rats are forced to abandon ship.

they deserve to be evicted they should of got permission idiots they are just cause they dont want to pay trying to get freebies

Actually I think the important question that needs to be asked here is why a Norwegian person cares about travelers in Essex (and Sky coverage of their eviction).

traveller eviction looms in Essex today. I wonder if sky covers it live. The little rats are forced to abandon ship.

they deserve to be evicted they should of got permission idiots they are just cause they dont want to pay trying to get freebies

Actually I think the important question that needs to be asked here is why a Norwegian person cares about travelers in Essex (and Sky coverage of their eviction).

Am I not allowed to have an interest in UK politics? Its a peculiar phenomenon from my foreign viewpoint thats all. If in doubt, check my IP adress instead of throwing snide remarks.

Am I not allowed to have an interest in UK politics? Its a peculiar phenomenon from my foreign viewpoint thats all. If in doubt, check my IP adress instead of throwing snide remarks.

Deilig!

Deilig!

He he, det er ganske morsom lesning. Engelske pikeys er bare motbydelige, og de fleste briter hater dem dypt og inderlig. Forståelig, ettersom de omtrent driter på trappa di og ringer på for å kreve betaling for å vaske det opp etterpå <_<

Deilig!

He he, det er ganske morsom lesning. Engelske pikeys er bare motbydelige, og de fleste briter hater dem dypt og inderlig. Forståelig, ettersom de omtrent driter på trappa di og ringer på for å kreve betaling for å vaske det opp etterpå <_<

I do see your point, but you let yourself get too worked up about this stuff. Hvil deg nå, du er sliten. Hvil din kropp, før din kraft ebber ut!

Anyone tried the go-karting in Gateshead?

Yeah went there on my brothers stag-do at the end of July (assuming you're on about the F1K Indoor Karting).

It's a decent track but it's luck of the draw whether you get a decent cart or not. There were 7 of us and we had 3 carts between us so I got to try a few different carts and the difference in speed is quite noticeable.

Anyone tried the go-karting in Gateshead?

Yeah went there on my brothers stag-do at the end of July (assuming you're on about the F1K Indoor Karting).

It's a decent track but it's luck of the draw whether you get a decent cart or not. There were 7 of us and we had 3 carts between us so I got to try a few different carts and the difference in speed is quite noticeable.

Thanks Bassy. I didn't have enough interest from lads for go-karting or paintball, so I think we're just going to have an England-v-Ireland match in the soccer dome again.