General Random Conversation..

Scottish Mag

Got a phone call from a friend who excitedly told me to go and buy "Pick me up" and turn to page 19. I hadn't a clue what it was but figured it was a girls trashy mag so didn't really go out of my way to find out what he was talking about. Cue three more phone calls from friends all gleefully demanding I go and buy "Pick me up" and turn to page 19.

I relented and found a mates girlfriend had submitted a photo of him sunbathing to the "Hubby in the Nuddy" section...

We will never let him get away with this, this will be part of his best man speech, whichever of us get to do it, this will be shown to his kids whenever he has them and this will be plastered on his coffin when we lower him into the ground.

Heading home this weekend at pretty short notice because my folks have decided they're going to celebrate their 40th wedding anniversary after all. Which is nice. Suppose I have to buy them a pressie now though (with or without a ruby connection). :mellow:

Heading home this weekend at pretty short notice because my folks have decided they're going to celebrate their 40th wedding anniversary after all. Which is nice. Suppose I have to buy them a pressie now though (with or without a ruby connection). :dunno:

Take them to the Rupali.

:mellow:

Heading home this weekend at pretty short notice because my folks have decided they're going to celebrate their 40th wedding anniversary after all. Which is nice. Suppose I have to buy them a pressie now though (with or without a ruby connection). :D

Take them to the Rupali.

:mellow:

:dunno:

I might just get them a (nicely presented) bottle of sloe gin. It's all my mother knows.

Heading home this weekend at pretty short notice because my folks have decided they're going to celebrate their 40th wedding anniversary after all. Which is nice. Suppose I have to buy them a pressie now though (with or without a ruby connection). :dunno:

Take them out for a Ruby Murry :mellow:

Last time I was in Fenwick's they had this one (bit different to just getting Gordon's or whatever) http://www.sloemotion.com/sloe-gin.html/

Canny. I was thinking the more different the better really. I'll try to pop into Selfridges on the way to Kings Cross on Saturday but otherwise I'll have a look in Fenwicks once I'm in town. :mellow:

Somewhere like the Rupali would be a good idea.

Heading home this weekend at pretty short notice because my folks have decided they're going to celebrate their 40th wedding anniversary after all. Which is nice. Suppose I have to buy them a pressie now though (with or without a ruby connection). :D

Somewhere like the Rupali would be a good idea.

Im guessing thats an Indians :dunno:

Last time I was in Fenwick's they had this one (bit different to just getting Gordon's or whatever) http://www.sloemotion.com/sloe-gin.html/

Canny. I was thinking the more different the better really. I'll try to pop into Selfridges on the way to Kings Cross on Saturday but otherwise I'll have a look in Fenwicks once I'm in town. :mellow:

They'll probably sell it there anyway tbh. Also, while I can't say I've checked out their Sloe Gin selection, I wouldn't be surprised if Rehill's sold it (or some other unusal ones) if you don't get the chance to go to Selfridges before then.

Edited by alex

Wifi on the train is wank. This is a nightmare train journey, I had endure 10 posh as fuck mugs, in cycling gear absolutely killing my head, they had a conversation in a prince charles accent for 15 mins about fuckin french pate!!!! Talking deep and as posh as possible, so a says to the guard, theres nee one in first class, brummie doil tried to charge me 25 quid - fuck that. Now I've mopved opposite a quite yank who looks like he's done an Al Bundy, reading what looks like a very distrubing book called "Disciple - Dark God" where do these people come from? Oh dear. Proud to be a Northern Bamp!

It's the confined space and the fact you can hear all the nonsense that people just spout cause they're bored/stupid/vegetative. Have been known to change carriages twice so I can get a bit of peace. Although sometimes like on the way back from Verona having spotted a gold bedecked over tanned lady in her later years looking a bit lonesome in the dinning car I will start a convo and ended up buying her a couple of glasses of wine. The journey skipped by as she regaled me and Mrs P about her time in Argentina and Uruguay (she's from Bavaria). :dunno::mellow:

Although sometimes like on the way back from Verona having spotted a gold bedecked over tanned lady in her later years looking a bit lonesome in the dinning car I will start a convo and ended up buying her a couple of glasses of wine. The journey skipped by as she regaled me and Mrs P about her time in Argentina and Uruguay (she's from Bavaria). :dunno::mellow:

War criminal's wife? :D

All they've talked about on the bbc today is the Olympics, and the fact that there's one year to go. Aye there's one year to go, so shut the fuck about it, dickheads.

I don't need to hear what Gunnell and fucking Jackson think about the swimming pool.