General Random Conversation..

Scottish Mag

Sat opposite a posh as fuck couple in their early 30s the lass is ugly as sin, clearly rates herself though and the fella is half chinese/half english, 5 mins to York, hopefully they get off there. Pair of them sat muttering about their kindle. A pre-requisite of life should be to be down to earth. She keeps pointing her paper going "oh I hate people like this" going on about some teenage mother with 5 kids, she's only jealous cos looking at her moy she never got her first shag till she was 26.

so you are basically doing the same thing she is doing...only more discreetly..... B)

Stick to choppin trees doon with lumberjackets and big boots on eh pal.

i've decided to get into the maple syrup industry instead, forestry is getting too crowded nowadays..... :icon_lol:

Bray in Dublin?

I once got lost there. Had loads & loads of Guinness the night before in Campile, travelled to Dublin (3 hrs) had a few jars on the night and was heading back to my cousins flat, only us on the bus and the driver actually stopped the bus and opened all the windows because we were farting that bad off the Guinness.

Turns out we were that pissed we had sat on the bus as it had done it's route twice and then it knocked off & we landed in Bray and had to walk a few miles. Constantly laughing all the time.

Just drove past four Jap tourists with their camera's out taking snaps at Segedunum. One of them had a surgical mask on like Michael Jackson used to wear. They're a very wierd people in my humble opinion.

I wear one of them in Wallsend tbf.

B)

There's something 'not right' about a few of them and the Wallsend atmosphere plays no part of it! Stevie needs to do some wrong'un detective type snooping on that nation in my opinion.

Wallsend is the only town in Britain where I've driven past a man having a shit in the street. :icon_lol: At 10am.

Was it a torpedo effort or a more technically skilled Mr Whippy?

Just drove past four Jap tourists with their camera's out taking snaps at Segedunum. One of them had a surgical mask on like Michael Jackson used to wear. They're a very wierd people in my humble opinion.

I wear one of them in Wallsend tbf.

B)

There's something 'not right' about a few of them and the Wallsend atmosphere plays no part of it! Stevie needs to do some wrong'un detective type snooping on that nation in my opinion.

Wallsend is the only town in Britain where I've driven past a man having a shit in the street. :icon_lol: At 10am.

Was it a torpedo effort or a more technically skilled Mr Whippy?

If he had bog roll with him, I'd say it was premeditated. His toilet must be pretty grim.

Sorry Ant. Only saw the post now. M50 is fine-no traffic problems at all.

Edit: it's probably quicker than going the way you would originally go as traffic in town would be heavy enough and the 100/120Kk speed limit on the M50.

What have you got on in Bray? The dart might be an option if you're having a few beers.

Edited by Barney