General Random Conversation..

Scottish Mag

Hope the weather sorts itself out for Saturday like, as I'm supposed to be going to the races.

Newcastle Races?

Was he the guy who was found to be staying in luxury hotels while pretending to be roughing it?

yes, well sort of not luxury hotels but......

CriticismThe show has been criticized for fabricating some of the situations in which Grylls finds himself. In 2006 a Born Survivor crew member admitted that some scenes in episodes were misleading, indicating to viewers that Grylls was stranded in the wild alone when he was not.[14] The issue of scenes being manipulated was also raised by Mark Weinert, a U.S. survival consultant. One example he gave was of a raft allegedly being put together by team members before being taken apart so Grylls could be filmed building it. Other scenes that have been criticized include:

• Grylls was shown trying to lasso "wild" mustang in the Sierra Nevada that were in fact tame and had been hired from a trekking station nearby.[15]
  • A scene where a crew member wore a bear suit to simulate a bear attack due to inability finding a tame bear. [16]
  • A scene where Grylls was purported to have escaped from an active volcano by leaping across lava, avoiding poisonous sulphur dioxide gas, was actually enhanced with special effects, using hot coal and smoke machines.[17][18]
  • Similarly, another episode gave viewers the impression that Grylls "was a 'real life Robinson Crusoe' stuck on a desert island", while in reality he was on an outlying part of the Hawaiian archipelago and retired to a motel at night.[15][19]

They put a crew member in a bear suit so that Grylls didn't accidentally reduce the bear population by one.

Seriously though, it's an entertainment show. Anyone who is stupid enough to watch this show and allow themselves to believe that it is completely on the up-and-up, and who is then shocked to discover that it isn't, is a fucking retard imo.

Alex, you cried for a week when you found out it want real. I saw your breakdown video on youtube. "First Santa claus....now THIS!"

Speaking of which, remember when Brock used to put topless videos of himself miming to songs on youtube? :lol: He's come a long way.

Alex, you cried for a week when you found out it want real. I saw your breakdown video on youtube. "First Santa claus....now THIS!"

Speaking of which, remember when Brock used to put topless videos of himself miming to songs on youtube? :lol: He's come a long way.

They were great tbf. :D

They were great tbf. :D

Forgot about them!

II CAAAAAN BEE YOU HEERRO BABY :D

Just drove past four Jap tourists with their camera's out taking snaps at Segedunum. One of them had a surgical mask on like Michael Jackson used to wear. They're a very wierd people in my humble opinion.

Just drove past four Jap tourists with their camera's out taking snaps at Segedunum. One of them had a surgical mask on like Michael Jackson used to wear. They're a very wierd people in my humble opinion.

I wear one of them in Wallsend tbf.

:lol:

There's something 'not right' about a few of them and the Wallsend atmosphere plays no part of it! Stevie needs to do some wrong'un detective type snooping on that nation in my opinion.

Not entirely sure why I thought you'd be wearing a Japanese tourist, but I did.

I blame KAS noodle related posts.

:D

There's something 'not right' about a few of them and the Wallsend atmosphere plays no part of it! Stevie needs to do some wrong'un detective type snooping on that nation in my opinion.

Wallsend is the only town in Britain where I've driven past a man having a shit in the street. :lol: At 10am.

Wallsend is the only town in Britain where I've driven past a man having a shit in the street. :lol:At 10am.

I love how you feel like that somehow makes it even weirder. :D

Sat opposite a posh as fuck couple in their early 30s the lass is ugly as sin, clearly rates herself though and the fella is half chinese/half english, 5 mins to York, hopefully they get off there. Pair of them sat muttering about their kindle. A pre-requisite of life should be to be down to earth. She keeps pointing her paper going "oh I hate people like this" going on about some teenage mother with 5 kids, she's only jealous cos looking at her moy she never got her first shag till she was 26.

Sat opposite a posh as fuck couple in their early 30s the lass is ugly as sin, clearly rates herself though and the fella is half chinese/half english, 5 mins to York, hopefully they get off there. Pair of them sat muttering about their kindle. A pre-requisite of life should be to be down to earth. She keeps pointing her paper going "oh I hate people like this" going on about some teenage mother with 5 kids, she's only jealous cos looking at her moy she never got her first shag till she was 26.

so you are basically doing the same thing she is doing...only more discreetly..... :icon_lol:

:icon_lol:

Wallsend is the only town in Britain where I've driven past a man having a shit in the street. :icon_lol: At 10am.

What a great post B)

A shit? In a street? Eh? Did he have bogroll with him.

so you are basically doing the same thing she is doing...only more discreetly..... :icon_lol:

Stick to choppin trees doon with lumberjackets and big boots on eh pal.