General Random Conversation..

Scottish Mag

What is this "urban dictionairy" (i put the quotation marks here in order to emphasis the point that i duno what urban dictionairy is when in fact i might) you speak of?

Just seen the Nobmeister himself, Senor Solano, whilst I was out with my daughters. Normally would never bother anyone and give them their privacy but I thought, fuck it, its Nobby Solano, man, you've got to, so I had a little bit craic with him. ;)

anyone got an android based 'pad' yet ? (ie , as opposed to ipad)

if not, why not ?

If I was to get one, i'd get an iPad, not an apple fanboy really, but whenever it comes to mobile products (ipods, iphones, ipads etc) they always seem to be the best, the rest just seem to lagging behind, and besides shit loads of people get them to "show off", noone shows off by having a toshiba notebook do they ;)

Just seen the Nobmeister himself, Senor Solano, whilst I was out with my daughters. Normally would never bother anyone and give them their privacy but I thought, fuck it, its Nobby Solano, man, you've got to, so I had a little bit craic with him. ;)

Can't stand the fucker these days, spends too much time blowing his own trumpet.

Just thought I'd say something for CT here, regardless what people think of his motives for saying things about Ashley etc.., I think he is an inherently decent bloke. He sent me a pm today, which he didn't have to and he was right about what he said, am not gonna say what it was, but top marks. Mugs just wouldn't give me that type of advice. I appreciate it. Thank you.

Can't stand the fucker these days, spends too much time blowing his own trumpet.

:D

Just thought I'd say something for CT here, regardless what people think of his motives for saying things about Ashley etc.., I think he is an inherently decent bloke. He sent me a pm today, which he didn't have to and he was right about what he said, am not gonna say what it was, but top marks. Mugs just wouldn't give me that type of advice. I appreciate it. Thank you.

Your welcome :D Just keep rubbing the cream on it. ;)

;) Fair play though Stevie, CT takes it well on here tbh.

He was a very good bloke today, he had no reason to do what he did other than being a decent human being, I woke up pissed and wasn't thinking straight and he was right. Hopefully I've got away with it.

He was a very good bloke today, he had no reason to do what he did other than being a decent human being, I woke up pissed and wasn't thinking straight and he was right. Hopefully I've got away with it.

I so hope tomorrows headline in the paper is "Drunk man fingers cat, asks a Christmas Tree for advice"

Just seen the Nobmeister himself, Senor Solano, whilst I was out with my daughters. Normally would never bother anyone and give them their privacy but I thought, fuck it, its Nobby Solano, man, you've got to, so I had a little bit craic with him. :D

Touche, CT.

I sent a text to my mate, told him I said, 'How, Nobby son! Ah fuckin' loved the look on Wenger's sourfaced fuckin' dial when you bent in that one from the edge of the box, fuckin' class, mate!'

Of course I said no such thing.

Or did I? ;)

:huh:

At the Darlo game the crowd were singing "Hatem Ben Arfa...". I shit thee not, my Daughter (22) turned to me and said " it's a shame he's French and can't understand we're cheering for him". ;)

allez au le scotswood road regardez le blaydon races ?