General Random Conversation..

Scottish Mag

There is nothing remotely unpleasant about handing your notice in.

I'm obviously far too nice for my own good then (which tbh I've always suspected).

Congratulations mate, now you need to make your plans for how to get a turd parcel into the A/C duct.

Go out with a whiff

just had to pay import tax on a painting I bought from the States (£10) AND clearance fee (£8) the cheeky bastards wanted an extra £12 to deliver it tomorrow too.

Absolute arsehyules.

just had to pay import tax on a painting I bought from the States (£10) AND clearance fee (£8) the cheeky bastards wanted an extra £12 to deliver it tomorrow too.

Absolute arsehyules.

By this bloke?

http://stores.ebay.com/HENRY-HILL-GOODFELLA-ARTWORK

Any excuse to re-post them tbh. They're awesome :D

How many Henry Hill's are too many to have in one's abode?

The missus is massively umimpressed with me for buying the one of the zoo and moved it from the sitting room to our bedroom.

I now have a tiny wall in our bedroom dedicated to my crap. A framed Henry Hill and a framed signed Nufc jersey with luque's signature smiling at me. I wonder how many Henry's I could get away with until I lost all privileges?

Absolute arsehyules.

By this bloke?

http://stores.ebay.com/HENRY-HILL-GOODFELLA-ARTWORK

Any excuse to re-post them tbh. They're awesome :D

:)

no, I stopped at this one...

"Swim with the fishes"

18453210150139714164744.jpg

Guest alex

Wonder if it's worth buying one in case he kicks the bucket. Probably not like. And I forgot you'd bought one, Barney. There can't be many original artworks by relatively famous people where the shipping costs about as much the artwork itself. :D

Just had a bottle of that Mountain Dew Energy, believing it'd be the same as the mountain dew I used to get at Wet n Wild.

Fucking hell, I think it's made with the teardrops of the children of Chernobyl. Absolutely vile.

We used to gan there as kids haha, was a scary old walk from the Metro Station in them days like. Smiths Park or summik. I think I'd stuck in the tubes ooh err these days like.

God damn our TV screen has gone green! Anyone know what could cause this? It is old!

By the way this forum is weird today....sometimes a thread doesnt open all the way to the bottom and also when I post the box is different with no options at the top!

God damn our TV screen has gone green! Anyone know what could cause this? It is old!

By the way this forum is weird today....sometimes a thread doesnt open all the way to the bottom and also when I post the box is different with no options at the top!

Eco TV. It's the way forward TR :D

Eco TV. It's the way forward TR :D

Yay its an intelligent TV!

Actually I've wanted a new TV for ages so I get my wish now!!!

check the connections.

check the connections.

Yeah I've wiggled everything!!

check the connections.

Snakehips has just fainted.

check the connections.

I cannot reply with the winky smiley as I have no options!! Just an empty box.........and NO that is not a Euphemism!

Edited by Toonraider

check the connections.

I cannot reply with the winky smiley as I have no options!! Just an empty box.........and NO that is not a Euphemism!

Empty box?

Christ woman, you'll kill him at this rate :D

check the connections.

Empty box?

Christ woman, you'll kill him at this rate :)

Poor Snakey :D

I have switched to internet explorer and I have my options back!

Harper Seven :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

:rolleyes::D :D :D :D :D :D :jesuswept: :jesuswept: :jesuswept: :jesuswept: :jesuswept: :jesuswept: :jesuswept: :jesuswept: :jesuswept: :jesuswept: :jesuswept: :jesuswept: :jesuswept: :jesuswept: :jesuswept: :jesuswept: :jesuswept: :jesuswept: :jesuswept: :jesuswept: :jesuswept: :jesuswept: :jesuswept: :jesuswept: :jesuswept: :jesuswept: :jesuswept: :jesuswept: :jesuswept: :jesuswept: :jesuswept: :jesuswept: